Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My bad.

For some reason, my brain seems to think DDIB and blufood are the same guy. :ols:

And for the record, I call you "Kool," but please don't consider it a pet name. ;)

See now, I'd like to change my user name to Whiskeybilt, like it is anywhere else on these crazy internets, but every time somebody asks to have it changed they get something kookie like BLTO and I bet a few of the Mods have a couple names they'd like to call me.

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 08:35 PM ----------

Yeah....if youre a gay Irish leprechaun :rolleyes:

There's a ' in you're. :D

See now, I'd like to change my user name to Whiskeybilt, like it is anywhere else on these crazy internets, but every time somebody asks to have it changed they get something kookie like BLTO and I bet a few of the Mods have a couple names they'd like to call me.

Wait a minute.

Did you have that name before? I thought there used to be a Whiskeybilt here. Course, I may be confusing that with Whiskeypete or some such. I swear I remember a Whiskeybilt though, like 4 or 5 years ago.

Wait a minute.

Did you have that name before? I thought there used to be a Whiskeybilt here. Course, I may be confusing that with Whiskeypete or some such. I swear I remember a Whiskeybilt though, like 4 or 5 years ago.

There is a Whiskeypeet on here.

I forgot my password one time and asked a former (current at the time) to get it for me in a gaming forum and he gave me his. Didn't work, because I punched in the wrong user name though.

There is a Whiskeypeet on here.

I forgot my password one time and asked a former (current at the time) to get it for me in a gaming forum and he gave me his. Didn't work, because I punched in the wrong user name though.

Lemme take one more swing in the dark. Are you on BGO? I might've seen it there.

Lemme take one more swing in the dark. Are you on BGO? I might've seen it there.

I don't know what that is. TW, GLB and anything else I'm online with.

I did try and join one of those filthy sex only dating sites one time and somebody had already used that name. I was pissed.

I think of changing my name to Fire Boudreau or something like that but ixcuincle is a brand name. Ixcuincle is the name used on at least 3, 4, even more , forums. Ixcuincle is a steam name.

Not going to change my name and disrupt the system.

I think of changing my name to Fire Boudreau or something like that but ixcuincle is a brand name. Ixcuincle is the name used on at least 3, 4, even more , forums. Ixcuincle is a steam name.

Not going to change my name and disrupt the system.

Yeah, man.

Now who the **** are you again?

I am ixcuincle

Been using that since about 2001-ish and been too lazy to sign up on forums with another name. Most of the forums I sign up to, I just throw that screen name in and it's always available. Lol

Anyway I don't know how you can lose twice in the playoffs on embarrassing sweeps and losses to 8th seeds and keep your damn job. I mean, when I Was in Brazil and I found out, I was livid that he was still the coach. Got to can him. I do not know why he is still the Caps coach. He's a regular season dude

Drinking the wine and whiskey and listening to the sad songs aren't the best way to cheer myself up when I'm down.

Maybe I'll go listen to the R&R band at the bar and drink rum or the bar with the dance party and drink gin and dance until my pants fall down and I take some young fun thing home to clear the night.

I am ixcuincle

Been using that since about 2001-ish and been too lazy to sign up on forums with another name. Most of the forums I sign up to, I just throw that screen name in and it's always available. Lol

Anyway I don't know how you can lose twice in the playoffs on embarrassing sweeps and losses to 8th seeds and keep your damn job. I mean, when I Was in Brazil and I found out, I was livid that he was still the coach. Got to can him. I do not know why he is still the Caps coach. He's a regular season dude

You travel a lot. Is it for work or just for fun? (yes jealous)

I CANNOT stand this online registration at Guilford Tech, I only found 1 class to register for this morning, registered, went to work, came home, to pay the tuition and fees (like $200), go to make a payment "Your account has no activity on it", look at drop/add classes just a box that says "OKAY", search for classes to register "OKAY", search for any classes (even Fall semester, just for a list) "OKAY"....

WTF just let me register and pay!!!!!

I love living alone. I'm done with roommates. I'm not a clean freak but people are filthy. After dealing with people all day in classes and at work, I wanna come home to some peace and quiet.

Agreed. I have a roommate, but we have separate rooms and I hardly ever see him. While he is a nice guy, I'm perfectly okay with that.

Archived