Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why would you ever decline it? You are supposed to just ignore it and let the request just sit there until they forget about it. Facebook n00b!

On a completely unrelated note, awhile back I sent you a FB request, I'm not sure if you just missed it or what but it still says "Pending"... So if you want me to resend it so you see it again, let me know... BTW that was a joke

On a completely unrelated note, awhile back I sent you a FB request, I'm not sure if you just missed it or what but it still says "Pending"... So if you want me to resend it so you see it again, let me know... BTW that was a joke

:ols: you had me for a sec. I was about to say "man, you crazy!" before seeing the ninja. Well played. :ols:

Oh cool...people just showed up to look at my house and were told no one was here so they just walked on in. We raged all weekend for graduation and this house is absolutely disgusting. Cool.

That's the worst part about selling a home; having to keep it clean all the time.

I'm so tired of waiting for the next Mavs game. :mad:

Dude, they're the Mavs. Hell, you should be lucky they're still playing.:)

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 07:04 PM ----------

I agree blue, it looks like a dump. But I have a feeling if the Redskins were playing well, no one would care.

My GOD the Nats announcers are crybabies. Jesus, already whining about balls and strikes. :ols:

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 07:11 PM ----------

]I agree blue, it looks like a dump. But I have a feeling if the Redskins were playing well, no one would care.

See also: RFK Stadium.

Great. My daughter just got over strep, and had a cold while she was up this weekend.

My throat is starting to get sore. I hope it's just a cold.

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 08:00 PM ----------

Gabby sighting behind the plate at Nats Park! Sweet!

Archived