Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

kinda scary....

my grandmother, who has been dead for 10 years, came to me in my dream last night and was talking to me. Never had something like that happen to me before, so I'm kind of freaked out. I dont really believe in ghosts or anything, but she always claimed a former priest would come to her and warn her about events about to happen (9/11 being one). I just hope nothing bad is about to happen and that is why she showed up to talk to me....I havent thought about her at all recently, so it just came out of the blue and had nothing to do at all with what I've been working on the past couple days with final exams

I go to Conway all the time. My parents went to college in Conway. Mostly it's just traveling through there to get to Rose Bud and Searcy.

CBC, Hendrix, or UCA? I went to UCA for a year before moving to NC, but I think we've had this talk before lol

CBC, Hendrix, or UCA? I went to UCA for a year before moving to NC, but I think we've had this talk before lol

Hendrix. That's where they met. But then my mom's first teaching job was at Central Arkansas before moving to Dallas with my dad because he got a job at SMU.

Alright so I'm trying to register at a community college for the summer semester...

I'm not eligible for most classes because they don't have my High School or 1st college transcript (only took 4 classes there) but will allow me to take advanced visual basic and intermediate spanish because they have my UNCG transcripts... Apparently they don't understand that if I've taken 3 years at UNCG there's probably proof that I took those basic english and reading classes....

IONTOP why don't you take an assessment test.

College is in NC, I'm in Florida... I was told there would be no problem with me registering since they had my transcripts from UNCG... I didn't expect this when I went to register yesterday for classes tomorrow...

Thanks Doyler and honorary_hog.

BOOM!

Congrats bro. What are you doing?

I'm gonna be working for Big Brothers Big Sisters. I'll be doing the enrolling and matching, which essentially is matching mentors with the children. Office is downtown LA, which will be interesting. $34 grand a year which I think is pretty decent for a starting job at a non-profit. I'm just glad to finally be employed, my savings account was getting a little slim haha.

Archived