Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Also, Spartacus, if you see this, the reason Miami has such poor attendance is because Miami Gardens is ****ing far from Coral Gables

They put Sun Life miles away from civilization downtown :ols:

Drove by FIU on the turnpike but didn't visit you or the other guy who goes there. Went on my way to the Keys. Good stuff, but the drive takes forever lol

Oh I know. Sun Life is a pretty horrible stadium to get to and from with traffic. I've made that same point before.

But that's another reason why Miami is heading downhill as a football program, and could conceivably be right on par or even worse than UCF in Orlando sometime within the next 10 years. If you don't have your own football stadium on or next to campus, you don't really have anything. Of course, that's only one part of why Miami's attendance is really bad, but I don't want to de-rail this thread into that discussion again. We can save it for when the football threads start back up.

And yeah, the drive to the Keys takes awhile, but at least it's some nice scenery during the trip. I hope the weather was good in your time down here, it was raining a lot almost every day for about 2 weeks until last Wednesday or Thursday, but it's been kind of spotty weather since then too.

Has anyone here legally changed their name?

Yes.

I was born Sultan Aphrodesiac Boomshalaka Boots Gonna Knock Ya Skins Fan Extrodinaire So Fly It Ain't Fair Smith.

I had my name legally changed to Double H about two years ago.

So your name is Double H? HH is so much better

I prefer Double H. Though most ESers call me "hog." A few use HH. But my girl Huly insists on calling me "honorary." And I love it, because it's unique to her.

When Huly has a pet name for you, you are WINNING!!!!!

:)

I prefer Double H. Though most ESers call me "hog." A few use HH. But my girl Huly insists on calling me "honorary." And I love it, because it's unique to her.

When Huly has a pet name for you, you are WINNING!!!!!

:)

Well, Huly calls Dr. Do Itch Big an ass, so is she really calling him a donkey? :silly:

But seriously. If you're thinking about changing your name, blue, give it a couple of years. I considered it a few times, because I have a unique, and somewhat strange last name. I thought about using my grandfather's last name (and mother's maiden name) "Lowe" for a while. I also considered using my ex's last name (for no other reason than I liked it, and it was simple) which was "King."

In recent years though, I've grown quite proud of my last name. It's a privilege to share my middle and last names with my dad, and I've learned that there were some very interesting people in our family who carried the same name. And IMO, you have should be at least 35 before you're allowed to make a permanent adult decision. At least, that's when I felt like I was fully capable of doing so. :ols:

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 08:21 PM ----------

I share the same name as a murderer. If anyone should want to change their name, it's me.

That sucks, Mr. Ripper.

But seriously. If you're thinking about changing your name, blue, give it a couple of years. I considered it a few times, because I have a unique, and somewhat strange last name. I thought about using my grandfather's last name (and mother's maiden name) "Lowe" for a while. I also considered using my ex's last name (for no other reason than I liked it, and it was simple) which was "King."

I don't want to change my name, it was Do Itch Big who said it. My name is Jamison Daniel and that's a freaking cool name.

I don't want to change my name, it was Do Itch Big who said it. My name is Jamison Daniel and that's a freaking cool name.

My bad.

For some reason, my brain seems to think DDIB and blufood are the same guy. :ols:

And for the record, I call you "Kool," but please don't consider it a pet name. ;)

Archived