Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It was fine. Blue sunny skies and nice beaches. Just an amazing place

Mostly drive in a circle though and strolled Duval

Yeah man, the airport here leaves a lot to be desired. Its the same one that was in the news a little while ago, where the black teenager hitched a ride in the wheel well of one of the jets. Then, of course, got dumped out around Boston when the landing gear was let down. I'm sure you heard about that story.

Btw, where all did you go? What country?

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 01:28 AM ----------

This, I'll take living alone over roommates every time.

Your mom's basement doesn't count.:silly:

Well played sir. But seriously, during my 2 years at Penn State I would love it when my roommates when home for the weekend. The place was always so much quieter.

I completely understand. Hell, I can barely stand to live with women, much less any dudes. I would have hated having roomates in college.

I have seen your rants about that.

I think tats if tasteful and in the right places can be amazing.

The whole thing to me is meaning. I saw a guy with a bugs bunny tat the other day. All I could think was he's an idiot.

I have none personally, but I don't judge those that do unless they are simply...simple. I know a girl with a tramp stamp..that is her name. I asked her, is that in case he forgets.

Yeah man, the airport here leaves a lot to be desired. Its the same one that was in the news a little while ago, where the black teenager hitched a ride in the wheel well of one of the jets. Then, of course, got dumped out around Boston when the landing gear was let down. I'm sure you heard about that story.

Btw, where all did you go? What country?

Brazil and Miami. Stopped over in Charlotte on the way back. That is one awkward airport.

Only spent like 30 or 40 min there though, watching ESPN lol

Gonna miss cable now that I'm not on vacation anymore

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 06:14 AM ----------

I CANNOT stand this online registration at Guilford Tech, I only found 1 class to register for this morning, registered, went to work, came home, to pay the tuition and fees (like $200), go to make a payment "Your account has no activity on it", look at drop/add classes just a box that says "OKAY", search for classes to register "OKAY", search for any classes (even Fall semester, just for a list) "OKAY"....

WTF just let me register and pay!!!!!

Do you need any experience to bartend

I might get into some of that ****

Do you need any experience to bartend

I might get into some of that ****

Technically no, but realistically yes... I had experience when I moved down here and nobody would hire me... Mostly because of my penis, but I'm okay with that kinda... You do however know how to talk to people and relate (or at least act like it) to some real crazies, you've gotta stand by your word no matter what and never lose your temper.. It's tough and takes a certain type of person...

Boring, live alone people! Nah the peace and quiet is nice, and I'm never living with 4 other people again, but I miss my best friend who's gone for the first half of summer.

On an unrelated note, the pipes in my basement are making some weird freaking noises and my landlord won't answer my calls. Hope my basement doesn't flood while I'm gone this weekend...

I would hope you have separate rooms, you are a grown man.

Unless, well...um...nevermind.

A substantial amount of GW and Georgetown grad and undergrad students share studio apartments around the DC or Arlington area.

Living alone here comes at a pretty expensive price. Although I think it's worth it. I hated sharing a two bedroom, I'd probably go insane in a shared studio. I'd move back in with my parents than share a studio.

Live alone, but also get some apartment mates to split rent with you

You don't even have to talk to them

Can't really share a room anymore due to me waking up at 6 AM all the time when MOST college kids of my age don't wake up until noon lol

You take that back!:mad:

But seriously, you sucked at it, right?:yes:

Lol. No.

And no. I never wanted to play because it was boring. I wouldn't have been good anyway, but that's besides the point. :ols:

I've tried watching games a few days this week and have always dozed off 15 minutes in.

Archived