Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lupe is cool in person, had a bunch of energy and seemed to have a genuine passion of what he does. Also, UCLA is so damn pretty definitely gonna try to go there. Oh ya Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles was better than expected, I didn't actually expect to enjoy eating waffles and chicken together.

---------- Post added May-30th-2011 at 12:01 AM ----------

There could seriously be a TLC special about my girlfriend and her terrible tabbed web browsing habits. She has about 30 tabs going on at a time at the very least. It's ridiculous.

na she's normal i do the same

On one of my Youtube trips again when I start listening to a Billy Joel song and before you know it an hour's passed and I've been listening to a trillion Billy Joel covers

I am CONVINCED that either Joel or Springsteen is the best artist in the last 50 years. There is no debate on this

Happy to report that my grandma had her pacemaker installed this morning. Everything went very well, and she is resting comfortably. Thanks very much to all for your well wishes and support. God bless you.

Does she have ADD? I regularly have to close all my tabs because within 5 minutes I could have 20 new tabs open.

She just keeps tabs open for weeks at a time. If she sees something she likes, she just keeps a tab open. She's really into crafts and baking, so if she sees an idea or a recipe for something she'd like to try she just keeps the tab open until she decides to do it, if she does it at all. I keep telling her that that's what bookmarks are for.

It's to the point that her computer runs slower because of all of the tabs.

She just keeps tabs open for weeks at a time. If she sees something she likes, she just keeps a tab open. She's really into crafts and baking, so if she sees an idea or a recipe for something she'd like to try she just keeps the tab open until she decides to do it, if she does it at all. I keep telling her that that's what bookmarks are for.

Yeah they are eating up all that RAM.

I hate when people cancel on you....particularly girls who you've been waiting to see all week. Argh....gotta find something else for the day.

Probably gonna watch the lacrosse game....Go Terps!!! I'd consider that a big win for the area considering the current state of suck.

Two day heat advisory, code orange air quality and a high pollen alert. I forgot how much I loved DC summers.

:doh:

That's why you should be in Blacksburg. I'm about to get hired at Big Al's (hopefully)

Went from having no chicks for like 3 years now I have 3 that I'm trying to juggle and I'm starting to hate life :(

How do I put myself in these crazy positions?

That's how it usually goes. No one for a while, then all of a sudden everyone wants to be with you. Maybe you should make a thread about it :)

That would drive me nuts. I have to always close my tabs. Usually got facebook, ES, then wiki or google and that's about it. I hate having more than five open. Maybe you should tell her what bookmarks are? :)

That's why you should be in Blacksburg. I'm about to get hired at Big Al's (hopefully)

Can't find a job.

I have no restaurant experience and I have to be up here in DC to start AmeriCorps training Aug 7th and I'm a the beach the week before so no one wants to hire me for less than 2 months.

Can't find a job.

I have no restaurant experience and I have to be up here in DC to start AmeriCorps training Aug 7th and I'm a the beach the week before so no one wants to hire me for less than 2 months.

Yeah, I've done about 10 applications. So sick of it, but I need something and probs will cut back to part time when classes resume. I just can't leave this town and I LOVE it in the summer. But congrats on the AmeriCorps thing :)

Yeah, I've done about 10 applications. So sick of it, but I need something and probs will cut back to part time when classes resume. I just can't leave this town and I LOVE it in the summer. But congrats on the AmeriCorps thing :)

Thanks! I love it there too but unless something pops up in the next few days I'm going to have to give up on trying to be there this summer.

Sucks.

Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Craig: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Smokey: Yeah, well she blacker than a mother****er too.

:ols: Never gets old.

I like this part better. But love the movie. It's a classic. NSFW (Language)

Archived