Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not sure any of the teams have completely clean histories...but yeah VT hasn't gotten in any trouble for it and I like to think they are above shoddy crap like some other teams...

On another note, between Comcast ****ing me over and my landlord being a complete ass**** , I've spent about 4 hours on the phone arguing with incompetent and irrationally stupid people. Sweet day. I'm livid. And now I'm upset with myself for letting them get me so riled up, but I can't help it. I want to break something. :(

ROFL

Boom roasted

---------- Post added May-31st-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

The good news is that my PC is back up and running

The bad news is that the HD is invisible and doesn't ****ing exist because Windows is stupid

It's plugged in, boss, how do you not read or recognize it

It's late so I'll deal with this **** tomorrow but if this **** is DoA I swear

My 'To-Do' List this Summer:

Give an old Chinese person a ride in my car

Ride a unicycle on the National Mall

Befriend a real-live midget

Successfully drink a gallon of milk in 1 hour without puking

Talk on my cell phone during a movie very loudly

Create a new dance sensation that rivals the Dougie...it'll be called the Scootie

Steal a hot air balloon

Start an underground Giraffe Racing Circuit

PS - find a cure for Feline AIDS if time allows

I wish, I just finished going on a run and I got a runners high. Feels really good.

I know, it's like a drug. If I can't get in my morning run it ****s my entire day up and makes me real irritable. It's the endorphins that give you that high. You feel like you can literally run through a brick wall.

I know, it's like a drug. If I can't get in my morning run it ****s my entire day up and makes me real irritable. It's the endorphins that give you that high. You feel like you can literally run through a brick wall.

I feel like I could **** a brick wall? I dunno but I am all giddy.

I feel like I could **** a brick wall? I dunno but I am all giddy.

Yeah, pretty much. That's why you see dudes running in the snow, and pulling a Martin Lawrence and running in 100% humidity while wearing a spandex jumpsuit. I've actually run at a vigorous pace in gyms with no AC's before, just to challenge myself. It's also a great way to relieve stress, which I also do through sparring and hitting my heavybag. .

Yeah, pretty much. That's why you see dudes running in the snow, and pulling a Martin Lawrence and running in 100% humidity while wearing a spandex jumpsuit. I've actually run at a vigorous pace in gyms with no AC's before, just to challenge myself. It's also a great way to relieve stress, which I also do through sparring and hitting my heavybag. .

I know what you mean. It feels so good, I don't have a care in the world right now.

omg this chick at my office is so hot. i dont know what she is - spanish/lebanese/just a tan whitey...I dont know! but she's hot as the sun. even kosher ham would say shes a 10.

As ACW would say.... :needpics: (Don't go the Mick route though)

Seriously, go get her. Unless she is stupid. In that case just borrow her "time" now and then.

EDIT: Damn those two guys, now I have to find the stupid smilie and also say, I don't hand out 10's so easily but if she is an 8 I certainly want to see her. haha.

pics or she doesn't exist.

:ols: I'm just trying to figure out her name so I can at least know what she is - I think I overheard her before saying she was from a small town in Texas.

---------- Post added June-1st-2011 at 09:16 AM ----------

EDIT: Damn those two guys, now I have to find the stupid smilie and also say, I don't hand out 10's so easily but if she is an 8 I certainly want to see her. haha.

dude - believe me....she's not the skanky hot some dudes here like...she's just completely hot. i notice an increase in foot traffic around my office when she's here. I mentioned it to a couple other guys in the office and they've confirmed, hottest girl they've ever seen working here and this office has over 8k employees in the general area

Toaster, geez. :doh:

Nothing wrong with a skanky hot here and there. Keep it real. haha.

Anyway, approach her and ask her when she is taking you out for drinks. Own it.

Ask her name in a way that is not too forward...almost like you are ignoring her but being polite.

"I know that we have seen each other and I always forget to ask what your name is"

" What was your name again?"

etc.

:ols: I'm just trying to figure out her name so I can at least know what she is - I think I overheard her before saying she was from a small town in Texas

Y'all would be scared at how good of an internet stalker I am. I can find someone on facebook without even knowing a person's name or even having a conversation with them. I am going to tell a quick story that will make me look like the creep I am, but I don't care, because even I am amazed at my talents.

I was at a Mavs game a few months ago and there was a smoking hot female species in the row in front of me. She was talking with one of her friends and I caught the name of that friend but not hers. The only other thing I had to go on was a sweatshirt she was wearing. Long story short, and to keep my secrets hidden, I found her on facebook that night. And no, I did not friend her you *******s. :ols:

I can find pretty much anyone on the internet with a small sample of info. Beware.

Archived