Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's my favorite part. :ols:

EDIT:

Well, that part and the part where dude comes and tries to get his bike.

They're playing dice, and Smokey wins.

Smokey: "I won, gimme my moneyyy."

Debo: "You what?!"

Smokey: "I lost."

:ols:

That and when dude's dad gets out the car. Debo says "you want some of this too old man?!" And the way he says no cracks me up so much. :rotflmao:

Can't find a job.

I have no restaurant experience and I have to be up here in DC to start AmeriCorps training Aug 7th and I'm a the beach the week before so no one wants to hire me for less than 2 months.

Starbucks will probably hire you for 2 months, and they're always bringing in new people.

On one of my Youtube trips again when I start listening to a Billy Joel song and before you know it an hour's passed and I've been listening to a trillion Billy Joel covers

I am CONVINCED that either Joel or Springsteen is the best artist in the last 50 years. There is no debate on this

"Uptown girll...."

---------- Post added May-30th-2011 at 04:40 PM ----------

Maybe Joel, but certainly not Springsteen.

EDIT: Actually, Michael Jackson would trump both.

this

---------- Post added May-30th-2011 at 04:40 PM ----------

Forgot about Sir Elton

So that's

Bruce

Billy Joel

Elton John

Those are the 3 best rockers EVER

Now you're getting warmer, man...Elton was the ****.

Tried it, they don't hire seasonally, want a 6 month commitment.

Are you using starbucks for a reference at some point ? What does it matter ? Line your pockets and ask for a transfer when it is time for training, they will say no, and you will have to tell them you have promoted yourself to customer.

Hmm...Better reference AmeriCorps or Starbucks espresso guy ? Not that Starbucks doesn't have some great staff, nor is their job easy.

Was watching noted FAMOUS program This week with Christiane Amanpour and they were having an intensive job discussion with 4 graduates and 2 hiring individuals. Very enlightening discussion, what I got from that discussion is that you need to fill up loose ends and show employers you're active, as well as accepting any type of work for "experience"

That show is so good

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/snooki-taken-into-custody-in-italy

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, one of the stars of MTV's reality series "Jersey Shore," was in police custody Monday in Italy after crashing into a police car, TMZ reported.

Polizzi, in Florence to tape the fourth season of "Jersey Shore," was driving when she rear-ended the patrol car. A witness told TMZ that the crash wedged Polizzi's car between the police car and a highway wall.

Officials in Florence have banned the "Shore" production from shooting at some of the most famous locations in the Renaissance city, including the renowned Uffizi gallery and the sculpture-filled Boboli Gardens.

Mayor Matteo Renzi also declared the show's stars must not be filmed in bars and clubs that serve alcohol and must not be filmed drinking in public. He said he wanted the show to promote Italy and feature its culture, traditions and good food.

Wonder what S4 consists of if they can't show bars and clubs. Maybe it'll end up like one of those shows on the Travel Channel. Lol

I just unfriended my first person on facebook. I feel like the worst person in the world. This is going to eat away at my conscience all week.

If that's your biggest concern in life right now, feel lucky.

Archived