Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Y'all would be scared at how good of an internet stalker I am. I can find someone on facebook without even knowing a person's name or even having a conversation with them. I am going to tell a quick story that will make me look like the creep I am, but I don't care, because even I am amazed at my talents.

I was at a Mavs game a few months ago and there was a smoking hot female species in the row in front of me. She was talking with one of her friends and I caught the name of that friend but not hers. The only other thing I had to go on was a sweatshirt she was wearing. Long story short, and to keep my secrets hidden, I found her on facebook that night. And no, I did not friend her you *******s. :ols:

I can find pretty much anyone on the internet with a small sample of info. Beware.

Don't you have a girlfriend/possibly soon to be fiance??? lol

no you perv. she just walked by again and smiled on her way to the printer....i cant wait till i get my own office next week, she's going to think I'm a bigtimer and want to do the hibbiddy dibbiddy to climb the corporate ladder

How do you know she's not currently climbing bigger and better corporate ladders?

Y'all would be scared at how good of an internet stalker I am. I can find someone on facebook without even knowing a person's name or even having a conversation with them. I am going to tell a quick story that will make me look like the creep I am, but I don't care, because even I am amazed at my talents.

I was at a Mavs game a few months ago and there was a smoking hot female species in the row in front of me. She was talking with one of her friends and I caught the name of that friend but not hers. The only other thing I had to go on was a sweatshirt she was wearing. Long story short, and to keep my secrets hidden, I found her on facebook that night. And no, I did not friend her you *******s.

I can find pretty much anyone on the internet with a small sample of info. Beware.

So you caught her friends name and figured out what college they went to from the sweatshirt she was wearing. You find the friend, who didn't have any privacy settings, and scrolled through hundreds of her friends until you find the one from the game. That is just luck and too much time on your hands and maybe a little creepy. :pfft: :ols:

So you caught her friends name and figured out what college they went to from the sweatshirt she was wearing. You find the friend, who didn't have any privacy settings, and scrolled through hundreds of her friends until you find the one from the game. That is just luck and too much time on your hands and maybe a little creppy.

It actually wasn't a college sweatshirt (or any academic thing for that matter). But yes, I already admitted I can be creepy. :ols:

For what?

You Facebook stalked the wrong guy's girlfriend?

I went on a rant last night and started editing another mods posts. He's not a cHeat fan (Suns), yet he is cheering for the cHeat and I think he's only doing it to piss some of the rest of us off. Like me for instance.

I'm curious to know what RP's new nickname will be for us when we beat that ass again this year.

*Side note- It's been a long time since I've heard this song. It reminds me of the summer before months before my first year of high school. That was one of the best summers of my life.

wTyPIEhej1c

Archived