Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Made the joke about Romo getting married and getting a ring. I said it was the only ring he would ever get. LOL

What a flop

Man I said to bench Bledsoe and put Romo in but Romo is mediocre at bets, he's not a championship QB

Makes too many bad decisions and gets picked too often

Made the joke about Romo getting married and getting a ring. I said it was the only ring he would ever get. LOL

What a flop

Man I said to bench Bledsoe and put Romo in but Romo is mediocre at bets, he's not a championship QB

Makes too many bad decisions and gets picked too often

With the way that the NFC North/South is shaping up, the Cowboys won't stand a chance, neither will the entire NFC East for that matter.

At this stage in his career, I don't think he's going to change. They'll just have to take the good with the bad

This doofus on the price is right just bid $1 and he was only the 2nd bidder. If I was the person after him I'd bid $2 just to **** with him.

I hate when people do that $1 higher ****. If someone pulled that crap on me I'd beat the **** out of them.

---------- Post added June-2nd-2011 at 11:54 AM ----------

Mac Miller is a ****ing beast.

NSFW Language

74TFS8r_SMI

So....I made my move. Went perfectly. She now knows my name and thinks I'm ****ing fantastic because I used my Farsi skills. IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, next step is to ask her out to lunch next week when I come back to the office before I go on vacation.

Toaster Oven - making the most of his opportunities since 1989.

I have been playing for like 5 seasons in DC and it is a blast. My buddy got me to sign-up and I thought it was going to be pretty stupid.

yeah this is my 3rd season. we are DC's best league 3 years in a row. Kickball is by far the best sport to play.

Archived