Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, clietas said:

He's apparently a video assistant according to the nbc article I read. Said he was arrested in the same shopping center the Montae Nicholson fight took place. 

Mo-rons.

Man, between Dan, Bruce, Montae, Portis and now Jackie Boy, we sure do love that Power Sauce 😂

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I see him on the sidelines every game, I thought he was like 16.  

980 said he's 22 just now. Damn, he aged like Gohan in the hyperbolic time chamber lol. I swore he was like 12 when Jay was first hired.

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Best cities to visit in Europe? I really want to visit Rome. Also leaning towards Barcelona and Athens.

We are going to Greece this summer. 

Depends on what you like. We did the South of France in 2016 and that was amazing seeing castles and medieval towns and the food was excellent. 

I'm of the mindset that the major european cities are homogenized now, maybe because of globalization. Good to explore nonetheless. There's tons to see in Rome and Paris. Barcelona—wasn't a huge fan. Granada is a nice smaller city off the beaten path (kinda). Florence is great and all the surrounding towns (like Siena) are nice day trips. I'm not sure German cities are all that fun (been to Frankfurt, Mainz, Dusseldorf, and Munich) but there are smaller towns that are really interesting. Austria is a winner, IMO, Salzburg and Vienna. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Have you ever seen two brothers look so radically different from each other (I'm talking Jay/Jon)? I don't think I have, honestly.

With the same father? Me and my brother don't look a like, but we have different Mom's... Both of us are over 6'3" though. (My Pops was like 6'6" I think.)

28 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

With the same father? Me and my brother don't look a like, but we have different Mom's... Both of us are over 6'3" though. (My Pops was like 6'6" I think.)

Yeah, same parents. Like, my brother is 3 inches taller than me, and looks more like my dad, but you would know we are brothers if we stood side by side. There was a picture of us in the old show yourselves thread.

Both Gruden brothers though... I don't see a shred of resemblance 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, same parents. Like, my brother is 3 inches taller than me, and looks more like my dad, but you would know we are brothers if we stood side by side. There was a picture of us in the old show yourselves thread.

Both Gruden brothers though... I don't see a shred of resemblance 

You gotta see some young pics of Jay... They do favor each other a little.

Archived