Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I look at those Lexus and Benz commercials buying each other cars without saying anything's as ads targeted to a demographic I'm not part of, its not meant for me, and that's fine.  If you got Lexus money, knock yourself out.  If you got Hyundai money, you need to check yourself. Hyundai trying to start some ****, need to stay in the lane (no oun intended).

Not to brag but I got Lexus money+.  You know how you get that?  By making smart money decisions and discussing it with your other half.  Buying cars as a surprise is dumb.

12 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not to brag but I got Lexus money+.  You know how you get that?  By making smart money decisions and discussing it with your other half.  Buying cars as a surprise is dumb.

I have an Internet pic of Godzilla with sunglasses saying "That wasn't very cash money of you" the site still won't let me post : )

More power to anyone that goes that route. My dad has been talking about the same truck for 20 years, I would do that for my kids as an reward for good grades and having a license, just to sear that good memory in their head.  But yea, the smarter thing to do would be to take them with me to make sure they get exactly what they want and need.

The money thing is different issue because I'm going to get crap for this but I fully intend to have my own separate money to do what I want with and want my significant other to do the same and joint account for what we need and want to do together, like bills and savings account.  There's no way I'm going to be making 6 figures when I get older and its all "our" money.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I got buzzed and went a little crazy the other night, placed an $80 order with Omaha Steaks. 😁

But I'm assuming you mean something more drastic. 👍

Si : )

in my head, money is power, power to do great things, like my plan to have my own non-profits organizations.  Im probably the type of cat that would get a prenup, if me making sure what we need and our goals being taken care of isn't good enough, we gonna have problems.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

The money thing is different issue because I'm going to get crap for this but I fully intend to have my own separate money to do what I want with and want my significant other to do the same and joint account for what we need and want to do together, like bills and savings account.  There's no way I'm going to be making 6 figures when I get older and its all "our" money.

I support this initiative.  Though I think it fair to deposit money into both yours and sig-other's accounts (what percentage for each is negotiable).  Even if everything is divided 50/50, it allows y'all to use your discretionary funds as you like without consulting or being judged by the other.  She wants a hundred pairs of shoes?  Fine; that is her money to spend.  You want a UHD projector and theatre seating in the basement?  Well I suppose you have to discuss the use of space, but the money is yours to spend.

15 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Saw The Mule last night. Unremarkable movie.

That's unfortunate.  Most of Clint's 21st century joints have been solid, I was hoping Mule would be too.  It looks kewl in the commercials.  Oh well. 

Add it to the "Kodi list" :806:

Archived