Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I saw the first quarter. Good enough for me. Cousins looks like he's gotten over that hump. Knock on wood. Pretty passes, man. Always thrown a good ball, but the decision making has been something he's had to overcome.

Now, he's got to face some actual good teams. Let's see what's up.

Were RGIII's parents wearing Dallas jerseys today? Lol. Go ahead and get him, mf'ers. I'm sure he can thrive in the right situation, until he eats 55 shoulderpads in a span of 4 weeks. Wouldn't mind seeing our guys flattening him twice a year.

people got my 6 month old toys for christmas.

he's playing with my sock that fell out of the laundry basket all day, no interest in his toys.

lol

They are like cats/dogs at that age, will play with the craziest things, like string, socks, paper, etc.  I remember when my daughter was around 9 months old.  Before she could walk, but could furniture cruise.  

We had gotten a Wall-E toy, that had a controller and you could move him around.  Put it on the living room coffee table, would run it from side to side and she would cruise around trying to get it.  

Pretty funny entertainment for me lol.

I'll admit, I'm stunned Seattle is beating the crap out of Arizona on the road, but I can't see the game to see how they're doing it. It is what it is, same way I wouldn't be shocked if Green Bay went off on the Vikings tonight. No matter who we get, we'll have to come correct, so there's no point in being scared anymore. If we want to get what we really want, we'll eventually have to play someone we don't match up with well. It is what it is.

I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm just not expecting us to make it out of the wildcard round. But I'd rather not lost to SEA for the 4th time in a row, the last 4 times we've made the playoffs. I can't stand their team. Can't stand their QB. Can't stand their coach. Can't stand their fans.

If you think we're beating seattle wait till you meet that LoB 

:lol:

It's not going to be pretty

Listen I hope the REdskins win but Seattle is the LAST team you should want to play. THE LAST. A team with 2 straight NFC Championships and 2 straight Super Bowl appearances with a pretty damn good defense, with Kam Chancellor and Richard Sherman...are you telling me yall want to willingly torture yourselves by going up against that. You clownin. 

I don't want to play Minnesota but they are the best option for us. GB would light us up and Seattle has strong D. Minnesota tends to run and bash AP. Bridgewater is decent 

They're football players, dude. Not mythical monsters.

Ix, Kirk Cousins hit them for big plays last year and that game went down to the wire. How many lessons do you need to witness to know that no team is unbeatable?

You think Minnys defense is a pushover? GB? It's the playoffs, there are no gimme teams. What's the point in even rooting for the team to make the playoffs if you're just gonna whine about who they might face? Every team in the dance had to face some adversity and succeeded, including the Skins. They have what it takes

Archived