Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I watched this episode of Rizzoli & Isles (that I believe is the current one) with someone, and while knowing and liking both female leads, was just doing it to be social. I was surprised by the great dialogue/writing. Everything else seemed standard, but the repartee was exceptional. The lady I was watching with explained the relationship back story (I had seen a couple other episodes). I think the writers for that episode did such a good job, her explanations, while appreciated, weren't even needed. I may have to add this one to my list.

Can I borrow $5???

I have seen people on here talking about Friday Night Lights, the TV Show. I feel like such an idiot for not watching this earlier. XFINITY Streampix has all of them and I watched the first six episodes and I am hooked :doh: .....

I got hooked way back then, too, but life took over...that first season will rip your guts out, huh?

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

heck no day 14!

I need a job, stupid taco bell won't even hire me.

I've been in food for 30 yrs...is that what you wanna do, or are you just throwing stuff to see what sticks?

At your young age, a few interviewing hints might help. Look clean, etc...PM me and I can give you a list of things I look for.

My work computer is pretty decent, it's a Dell laptop, I've had it for two years and it gets the job done.

But multiple times a day I'll be typing and all of a sudden a new tab in my browser will open, I'll highlight and delete stuff at random in a document, etc.

I'm not sure how I missed this before, but the trackpad isn't placed in the center of the laptop which is ****ing infuriating. I have big hands and my left one inadvertently touches the pad and makes my computer do some wacky stuff like I mentioned before. If Dell was smart enough to place the trackpad in the middle of the laptop casing, I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue.

I have no idea what functionality the people at Dell thought they were creating when deciding on where to place the trackpad but it's freaking frustrating.

Eventually I need to get a smartphone

Everyone else around here has one

Went to see if I could get an upgrade today and ran into some snags, have to work that out. Main thing holding me back is upgrade fees. They'll skyrocket. You hear about Verizon jacking up their rates? Damn

News showing moms fighting at a pre-school graduation

:ols:

When I was in pre-school, we didn't have graduation. They also have middle school graduations now. The only graduations should be for HS and college. Do they have commencement speakers for pre-schoolers?

Archived