Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My friend is making me mad because he keeps complaining about his job and the fact he got denied for an engineering internship. He should be grateful he has a job. He believes because he has taken a couple of classes his entitled to some higher paying job. He doesn't even have a degree. I do feel for him on the internship but it was expected. Guy puts in the minimal effort and then wonders why he fails a class or why he got denied to all the schools he applied to.

I'm just mad. To me it seems like my generation feels their entitled to everything.

You don't listen to country music I guess...

Same stuff for many years...

I was just telling my sister yesterday that the only two genres of music I don't listen to often is Country and Bluegrass. I will listen to country if it is something I can enjoy....

However, Bluegrass gets no play from me at all.....

To me it seems like my generation feels their entitled to everything.

+1

Nobody wants to fight anymore. I am not going to lie, I used to think like that until I started college. After that, I realized that the difference between me failing and succeeding would be how hard I worked.

---------- Post added June-19th-2012 at 01:43 PM ----------

There's plenty of moronic lyrics put out today.

Hater.....

My friend is making me mad because he keeps complaining about his job and the fact he got denied for an engineering internship. He should be grateful he has a job. He believes because he has taken a couple of classes his entitled to some higher paying job. He doesn't even have a degree. I do feel for him on the internship but it was expected. Guy puts in the minimal effort and then wonders why he fails a class or why he got denied to all the schools he applied to.

I'm just mad. To me it seems like my generation feels their entitled to everything.

Are you serious? wrong. Depends on who you ask

---------- Post added June-19th-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

Right? Awesomely hilarious. Best show on Comedy Central after The Daily Show and Colbert imo.

I freaking loved that show, but don't have the channel right now. Workoholics, Wilford and Always Sunny are freaking brilliant. I'm talking robot chicken good for crying out loud.

Thanks for the tip Jumbo. I'll try to check it out today. It's not NSFW is it?

So I got an idea to help traffic. Ban commercial vehicles from the road during rush hour. Maybe 7-9 in the AM, 5-7 in the PM. I swear my commute would be cut by at least 1/3 if those ****ers weren't there clogging **** up.

Archived