Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So the NHL Playoffs are over.

NBA playoffs will run until June 26th at the latest.

July will be painful, nothing except regular season baseball...though at least the Nats are interesting this year.

Olympics run from July 27th until August 12th and by that time we'll already have pre-season football.

Not too shabby.

So the NHL Playoffs are over.

NBA playoffs will run until June 26th at the latest.

July will be painful, nothing except regular season baseball...though at least the Nats are interesting this year.

Olympics run from July 27th until August 12th and by that time we'll already have pre-season football.

Not too shabby.

I wanna win a cup :(
Agree w/ both of you.

And you're not biased at all against the Dodgers, Giants fan ;)

I remember when the Dodgers evicted Chavez Ravine and forced millions of Mexican-Americans out of their homes, sad times

Considering all the attacks (including my personal story of a near one from almost 9 years ago) - nope, not biased. Dodger fans are pos's.

;)

Or..let me put it this way. The bad Dodger fans make the worst drunk Mountaineer fans look like teddybears.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 07:07 AM ----------

Holy cow, a dingo really did take her baby.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/06/11/4554640/aussie-coroner-agrees-dingo-took.html

I'm an idiot.

I just lipped off to Sam Huff on facebook. :doh:

We were both commenting on Hall's statement about RGIII that he's ahead of Mike Vick at this point in his career.

I saw "Sam Huff Jr." and thought it was just some Skins fan over-inflating himself.

Huff said: "but only one is an unproven commodity despite any and all "marketing" media hype..."

I said: "And so was Vick at this point in his career...which is what Hall said."

Pretty smartass. I click his name....it's Sam. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Archived