Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Got a craving for some fresh-squeezed orange juice. If one of you Floridians on the board could bring me a handful outta the back yard, and a juicer, I'd be most grateful. :)

get your Natural Orange Juice. Negril, Jamaica was Awesome Man!!! Jamaican's would walk up and down the roads with Natural Orange juice on their shoulders screaming it. The Jamaican in the video atleast has a skins shirt on:)

Got a craving for some fresh-squeezed orange juice. If one of you Floridians on the board could bring me a handful outta the back yard, and a juicer, I'd be most grateful. :)
I just juiced 2 pineapples and a mango that got picked down the road and mixed my rum with it. :D

O brother where art thou with story notes just started on AMC. YAY!

Water purification coat is pretty cool. Water purification in general has come a very long way in the last five years. It makes long hiking trips a hell of a lot easier. Heck, you can buy water bottles that you can dunk in the river, then drink from right away.

Ughhhh. Controlled substance regulations suck.

Just mail me my damn prescription. I don't have time to drive 5 hours to just walk into the office, pick up a prescription from the front desk, walk back out, and then drive 5 hours home. Ridiculous.

Can't get the prescription filled at a closer pharmacy?

Archived