Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Everyone has a smartphone but me. :(

It's never too late to get up to speed with 21st Century technology my man, though you should probably start off small and work your way up. Better go with a pager first, or one of those big ass Miami Vice cell phones...that'll get you started.

Sunday! Can't wait!

Honestly, Sundays are my favorite day of the week during football season. Football all day, then True Blood and Boardwalk Empire afterwards. Helluva lineup.

Hell yeah, Russel Edgington (sp) back, vampire Jessica (giggity), and all the crazy **** that ended the season starting up again. Love that show!

I don't know why you don't have a smart phone, but you need to wise up and get one. Come on man....

I shouldn't be the one to point out somebody not doing anything. I finally watched Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America. I can finally go see The Avengers. :doh:

I don't know why you don't have a smart phone, but you need to wise up and get one. Come on man....

I shouldn't be the one to point out somebody not doing anything. I finally watched Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America. I can finally go see The Avengers. :doh:

cmonman.jpg?w=529

I can understand Capt and Thor, but Iron Man 2? That is almost unforgivable. I'm glad you finally came to your senses though.

http://veryknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cmonman.jpg?w=529

I can understand Capt and Thor, but Iron Man 2? That is almost unforgivable. I'm glad you finally came to your senses though.

Man Sinster, I am not a movie watcher. I can watch TV shows for days. But for some reason, I have to force myself to watch movies. Funny thing is I did the same thing with Fantastic Four. Watched the first one online like at 7 and then went to the movies to see the 2nd one at 10.....

Eh, you may have redeemed yourself with Fantastic 4. I barely made it through 1, and I had to eject on 2 after about 15 minutes...couldn't do it.

After all these years, I almost forgot that Blade was actually a Marvel creation. I'd honestly say that Blade and Blade ll may be Marvel's best runner up comicbook-movie series adaptation, behind Iron Man.

Iron Man 1-2

Blade 1-2

Spider-Man 1-2

I will take mjahs advice and pretend that Spider-Man 3, and Blade 3 didn't exist.

It's a nice little tool to have, but I'm iffy on if it's worth the money.
Yeah, why I don't have one.

I like this song :)

EDIT: Sinister, Spidey 3 at least had good action, and Blade 3 was alright (Biel was giggity).

Sinister, Spidey 3 at least had good action, and Blade 3 was alright (Biel was giggity).

Spider-Man 3 was rushed to hell. What they ended up doing was trying to please old school Marvel fans, and kids that watched the Animated Series (me) with Sandman and Venom, while trying to continue the Harry Osbourne plot, and it all just became a prolonged spin cycle of suck...

Venom deserved better than that, and I thought that Topher Grace was quite possibly the worst person that could've been used for that role. Eddie Brock wasn't some soft pushover reporter. The first 2 were great, but 3 got murdered.

As for Blade 3:

What is Blade without Whistler? Seriously, they kill him off in the beginning of the movie, and then we're stuck with Jessica Biel, and Ryan Reynolds. He was Blades mentor, and on top of that, I though Kristofferson played that role very well

Ryan Reynolds: It was absolutely impossible for me to take this cat seriously. One minute he's making lame fart jokes, then the next minute he's supposed to disembowel a hoard of vampires with some pulse crossbow or something? Everything about him was completely unnecessary. He was tailor made for Deadpool, but he had no place in Blade.

Jessica Biel: Completely useless role... yawn

HHH: This was at a point during his WWE heel run when I seriously hated him in real life, add on top of that the fact that he sucked as an actor, and I swear they let him use the pedigree as an actual attack move...fail

The first 2 Blade movies were more dark, and cult/action horror flick-like, and whoever the director was, deviated from that, and tried to make Blade 3 an action movie full of cheesy one liners. I was let down...big time.

And whoever the guy was that played the role of "Dracula" sucked as well. Just bad acting all around.

So for some reason, when I try to log into sites (Facebook, Twitter, ES etc) and I hit "enter" instead of actually clicking the "Log In" button a new window pops up with the log in screen.

Anyone know why that's happening?

I found if you put your SSN in instead, it works faster

Archived