Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Blitz 2000

---------- Post added June-3rd-2012 at 10:35 PM ----------

Still have my Nintendo 64. Just the console in good oondition. The original controllers/cables disappeared throughout the years. Once I look back, N64 never had much of a library. A lot of mediocre games.

God I hate working on Sundays...

And yeah, Blitz 2000 was the ****. 64 had Zelda, Mario Kart, Bond, etc. They had some pretty good wrestlling games as well. No Mercy may be the greatest wrestling game of all time. I was just thinking about this yesterday, but it really would be sweet to see another Armored Core/DOOM game. Seems like DOOM lV has been in limobo for like 10 years.

*I'm done with the NBA thread, it's just not even worth it anymore. I've said time and again that one thing I cannot stand about some cats is the constant need to consistently complain about fouls, on both sides. Also, "This game is rigged" guy would also fall under this.

Send Stern a ****ing letter in protest.

but time to bring on True Blood.

Sunday! Can't wait!

Honestly, Sundays are my favorite day of the week during football season. Football all day, then True Blood and Boardwalk Empire afterwards. Helluva lineup.

In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun writes, "What!?! Just found out @justinbieber sold out the entire Believe Tour North America in 1 Hour and both MSG (Madison Square Garden) shows clean in 30 seconds!!!!... Blown away. Now we are gonna make sure the BelieveTour is as epic as possible. Thank u for supporting the kid. Amazing."

21463366.jpg

God I hope RGlll turns into a superstar caliber player. This fanbase has suffered long enough.

This is probably the first offseason since the spring of '06 where I am so ecstatic about the upcoming season that I could hug/kiss someone.

The sad part about all of this is that because I am a battered fan of 16 years, I am also preparing for a poisonous arrow to be shot straight through my heart, just in case. It's almost like having the devil and the angel on both sides of your shoulder, with one being unrealistic expectations, and the other being an unholy nightmare of Swinging Gate proportions

Sunday! Can't wait!

Honestly, Sundays are my favorite day of the week during football season. Football all day, then True Blood and Boardwalk Empire afterwards. Helluva lineup.

Is True Blood on during football season?

I thought it mainly runs in the summer.

My evil job has finally blocked all streaming so that means no sports radio which is the only thing that let's me survive the day. I'm doing it from my phone for now, but I know that is going to kill my data plan allotment.

bad times :(

My evil job has finally blocked all streaming so that means no sports radio which is the only thing that let's me survive the day. I'm doing it from my phone for now, but I know that is going to kill my data plan allotment.

bad times :(

Can you not get on WiFi with your phone to save your data?

Archived