Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

you can because i spell like a 6th grader lol

Try 4th grade buddy. Your grammar issues probably even bump you back to 3rd. How the **** you got through college blows my mind. Not that you're an idiot (you're not), but I can't imagine the papers you turned in.

I'm watching this Men at Work show...other than the hot women, this **** is horrible.

In the last few weeks I don't think I have seen a single commercial break on TBS without a Men at Work promo. I have never seen a TV show be as heavily promoted as that one. I won't watch that show, just out of spite for the endless commercials.

I'm watching this Men at Work show...other than the hot women, this **** is horrible.

Its not that bad. Its nothing special, but not much else is on at 10pm on a Thursday during the summer.

Also, don't forget its National Donut Day! Free donut at Dunkin Donuts with the purchase of a drink.

I won my school's spelling bee in 6th grade, so I got to go to the county bee. I made it to the 3rd round and then was eliminated after the guy reading the words (can't remember what they're called) grossly mispronounced my word. He said "indigent" , which I spelled correctly, but the word was actually "indignant". My teacher complained, and a couple hours later they called my school to apologize after listening to a recording of the bee.

That was the last spelling bee I was ever in. Stupid guy probably ruined my life, and now my spelling is mediocre :ols:

Anyway, those Indian kids in the national bees are absolutely ridiculous. I could make up a word right now that was all consonants, and they would somehow get it right.

Really? I'm usually happy as a clam when I miss out on sleep. :D

You always show up with a sarcastic comment whenever I'm ****ing about something. Do you have a death wish?

Edit: Just realized the ols smiley didn't show up so I sounded even crankier than I actually felt haha

:cheers:

Do people actually like the Drake/Rihanna song, "I'll take care of you"?

It's on the radio alllllll the time so I know people must love it, but I can't figure out why. They both sound bored as **** in it, Rihanna has no business singing in whatever note/octave/whatever she's in, and the music itself is just so blah. Am I the only one with this opinion?

Do people actually like the Drake/Rihanna song, "I'll take care of you"?

It's on the radio alllllll the time so I know people must love it, but I can't figure out why. They both sound bored as **** in it, Rihanna has no business singing in whatever note/octave/whatever she's in, and the music itself is just so blah. Am I the only one with this opinion?

Nope. Right there with you. Its sad.

Same with what that stupid Call Me Maybe song. People actually like that?

When I was coming back from lunch there was a homeless lady and her dog on the street corner. I felt so bad, mostly for the poor dog.

If I saw a homeless person with a dog I think I would have to go get some dog biscuits or a cheap bag of food. For some reason a dog with a homeless person is the saddest thing ever.

If I saw a homeless person with a dog I think I would have to go get some dog biscuits or a cheap bag of food.

Yeah I'm gonna stop back by after work and get some dog food or a bone or something. She was on the other end of the road and a co-worker was driving. But I feel terrible about it still. So sad.

Yeah I'm gonna stop back by after work and get some dog food or a bone or something. She was on the other end of the road and a co-worker was driving. But I feel terrible about it still. So sad.

Lucky dog really. At least that dog has somebody to care for it, unlike the millions who die every year because they don't or the millions in shelters, living in tiny cages in terribly frightening conditions or the ones who are just wandering streets along. What about the dogs chained up and abused in peoples yards?

That dog has somebody who cares for it and that's a lot better then 10's of millions of dogs in America and it's better there, than just about anywhere else.

---------- Post added June-1st-2012 at 02:08 PM ----------

I just watched the movie Colors and it's still damn good. Duvall, what an actor.

Archived