Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't know how to feel about Hamsterdam. I haven't had school since May 15th; unfortunately I haven't used all this free time to watch The Wire.

News just showed Bieber fighting with a photographer :ols: His hair is awful, and he shouldn't be scuffling with photographers. Now the cops want to talk to him lol

It's a great book! You should read it

Yeah, I guess I will. I'm currently watching the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, and when that trailer came on, (being someone who never heard of the book) I almost fell out of my chair. I'll definitely check that book out though.

Yeah, I guess I will. I'm currently watching the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, and when that trailer came on, (being someone who never heard of the book) I almost fell out of my chair. I'll definitely check that book out though.

It's great because it mixes in history with fantasy, and sometimes you're wondering what's true and what's fake (I mean, obviously the vampire stuff is fake). I think I read it two Christmases ago, and I cannot WAIT for the movie!

Had that problem with hard wood floors before. Better off doing it myself.

Now if it was hardwood flooring,I definitely would have done that myself. I've put down many thousands of feet of that. If it wasn't for the time constraints,I'd be putting down the carpet as well. Live and learn I guess.

Archived