Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The fact that you listened to that long enough to reach high levels of anger leads me to believe that a small part of you actually enjoyed it...

I couldn't make it past 14 seconds.

I have no choice when it comes on the radio. I can't reach for the volume button because my level of anger puts me in a trance during the entire ****ing thing.

Even when I was a little kid, I hated those cheesy kidz bobby sounding commercials. Anytime **** like the Soc 'Em Boppers/Kidz Bop stuff came on, I had to change that channel. There is just something generally unnerving about carefree, overenthusiastically happy kids singing in a tone deaf manner, and it doubles when there is a creepy overenthusiastically happy man saying something along the lines of, "C'mon kids, sing along now!"

Yeah Code Red was actually a decent drink, that was around for a pretty long time. There was also a white one and I think an orange one.

Orange was LiveWire. It was okay, but not as good as the other orange sodas like Fanta and Sunkist.

Can't be any worse than some of those new Mt. Dew flavors they've come out with. The blue one is beyond awful.
Code Red was pretty good. The rest were crap

Blasphemy.

The Code Blue was like that. Tasted like a liquified highly carbonated slurpee. Delicious. I have no memory of this Mountain Dew Pitch Black, but I must try it. I also have never tried the purple one.

I do however remember the Mountain Dew Livewire. I think it came out during my sophomore year of high school. I remember trying it once , and didn't like it, at all.

You must expand your mind, Botched.

Archived