Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i need some help creating some trivia questions. any body know of good links?

You sir, need to plan a little better.

How many times are you going to not do your research ?

Trivia is easy. Your vague question is not.

Is it multiple choice, is it one answer, etc...

So if you hadn't heard, there was some crazy person who went up in a crane at SMU yesterday and there was an 18 hour standoff before he finally fell to his death. And I was just starting to get a pool going for what time it would be when he was taken out, and less than an hour later, game over.

video here: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/SWAT-Called-to-SMU-for-Man-on-a-Crane-155090435.html

A six-year old is participating in the spelling bee this weekend. So she's basically the Bryce Harper of the spelling bee.

---------- Post added May-30th-2012 at 11:41 AM ----------

Alright, I did more research and she is from Woodbridge, VA

Local representation

Good luck to her

Anyone here ever had an outside sales rep job? Talked to a Comcast recruiter today. Seemed like a pretty good opportunity. I'm just wondering how much the potential commission pay they stated is bull**** and how much is realistic? Also, is it just a ****, miserable job?

I have a decent customer service office job now but I hate my first line supervisor with a ****ing passion. And it's just mind-numbingly dumb and boring. I'd love to get outside again. I got bills to pay though and I don't want to **** it up for some bogus sales job.

Anyone here ever had an outside sales rep job? Talked to a Comcast recruiter today. Seemed like a pretty good opportunity. I'm just wondering how much the potential commission pay they stated is bull**** and how much is realistic? Also, is it just a ****, miserable job?

I have a decent customer service office job now but I hate my first line supervisor with a ****ing passion. And it's just mind-numbingly dumb and boring. I'd love to get outside again. I got bills to pay though and I don't want to **** it up for some bogus sales job.

I dunno man, dealing with Comcast was one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had in my life.

I will never, ever go back to them.

Good luck though.

I ****ing hate Comcast. I've gone to war with them in the past. But hey, a paycheck is a paycheck. At least I know the product well.

I mean the base salary is only about 10% less than what I'm making now. Plus commission (and transportation costs), seems like I'd be coming out ahead. I'm just not sure by how much, and if it's worth it.

I just rewatched some of that Rahman-Holyfield stoppage fight on YouTube. Not sure why.

I rememeber watching that live,and thinking that Rock's head was going to burst open. I wanted to turn away from it, yet I couldn't. It was just too surreal. I remember my mom wincing and running out of the room. It literally looked like he was growing another person from his forehead.

Funny thing was how Tyson was semi-vindicated from biting part of Holyfields ear off after that fight.

Archived