Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Some badass, gets his ass kicked by some chicks...

This is Deathproof. It was written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. I know some don't understand the grindhouse style, but I think it is a great movie.

Every now and then we get an update from someone telling about some banned ex-ES'er is on FaceSpace, or twitness, or another 'skins site, and still ranting (in many cases, literally years later) about how effed we are (usually me & tk or zoony and ES as a whole) and blah blah blah :ols:

Some are even still raging apparently :pfft:

dudes (to whom it might apply)...get an effin life and maybe even a clue...ya got banned...if it was permanent, ya certainly earned it given how lax we are...but jeeez...this is a message board...one of many...move on...:)... particularly if you're already nested in several other sites and getting plenty of drama-queen/attention whore needs met...or even just more normal (hopefully) social fixes...you talk about some of us here "having no life" (which is especially hysterical given the reality) while making it so painfully clear as to how small your own little universe must be...wow ;)

Know, O lost ones, that while you choose to let us occupy large rent-free spaces in your noggin, and though you are almost never thought of by us other than those times when someone reminds us of you as now (and then it usually does make us smile or laugh), I will send this message now that I do wish a healthy existence in every way on you. :D

---------- Post added May-23rd-2012 at 09:24 PM ----------

The Zombies: criminally underrated British Invasion band.

Loved those guys. Rod Argent was the man. :cool:

I saw some things to post in here and said "eh I dont know." I think some people know I like skateboarding etc... I found this video called "Girl & Chocolate" what in the world does this video have anything to do with those words seriously? Am I missing something? Is it just suppose to be a cool name or something? I guess I dont get it but the video is pretty cool

---------- Post added May-24th-2012 at 02:11 AM ----------

That's a great post Jumbo. Too funny.

Also funny is the Takei pic posted by Larry @ 46666

Jumbo is awesome :) I missed it, till I scrolled up a bit and read. Dont mess with the Best!!!

Girl Films & Chocolate Cinema present...

Dang Im an idiot sometimes

am-bored.jpeg

---------- Post added May-24th-2012 at 02:32 AM ----------

Im not going to lie, I want to build a Tesla Coil one day (they are a little dangerous)!!! My buddy had a small one and you could hold up a black light and it would turn on :)

1.jpg

3.jpg

telsa3.jpg

Girl and Chocolate are both skateboarding companies. Rather good ones too.

I know Eric Koston is with Girl skateboarding. Many other good guys.

Geez, I was lost. Now I know what these stickers are now. Thanks ST Bonecrusher!!!

Girl-Skateboards--jpg

Chocolate_skateboard-logo-66368C496A-seeklogo.com.gif

Took a sick day yesterday. Sick days are no fun when you're actually sick! Also nothing comes on tv in the daytime anymore. I seriously watched multiple episodes of a show about people who used to be Amish.

Times like that are when a DVR really comes in handy. I watch so much sports that other stuff just gets left on there, and I can watch them later when nothing is on.

Archived