Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mountain Pine Beetles have taken a nasty toll on the pines out here in the West. Was out driving and hiking yesterday out in the Uintas,(pretty rugged and wild place),and it was flat out depressing seeing the damage the little suckers have done. Couple that with the very dry conditions here and it's flat out scary out there. One little spark. :(

That's missing two slots:

Badass Spiritualist/Holyman

Cheesy One Liner Guy (who happens to also be master sniper)

Don't know who I'd pick to do the cheesy one liners, but David Carradine would've made a great badass holyman

*Edit, also, guy that toes the line of sanity, but would protect you with his life (Gary Busey)

I was born a Southerner. That means I have bacon grease in my blood. However there is no way I'm even thinking about trying a chocolate bacon bar. Bleah.

I actually tried chocolate covered bacon from this farmers market down the road from me a few months back, just to see what it was like. After I got over the initial shock, it was actually pretty good. Granted, it wasn't a bar, but it was chocolate/bacon nonetheless.

I think country music, for the most part, is terrible.

The old stuff was, but some of the newer country is hilarious. Brad Paisley's "I'm Still A Guy", & "Online", are great. (The "Online" video has Shatner, Jason Alexander, and Maureen McCormick in it.)

The old stuff was, but some of the newer country is hilarious. Brad Paisley's "I'm Still A Guy", & "Online", are great. (The "Online" video has Shatner, Jason Alexander, and Maureen McCormick in it.)

Funny. I actually have a few Willie Nelson/Johnny Cash songs, but overall I don't listen to much country, at all. If I ever find myself at a gas station or somewhere else where country music is being played, I always prefer the older stuff to the newer stuff.

And yeah, if I could, I'd eat breakfast like that as well. I normally eat cereal/muffins/pancakes, other stuff like that for breakfast for the most part, and anytime I'm eating sausage, bacon, or scrambled eggs, etc, it's if I'm either at Ihop, McDonalds, (which are both rare) or eating breakfast with more than 2 people. Give me a big ass omelette, hash browns, like 3 strips of bacon/sausage, and a biscuit or something, and I'm set for the entire day.

My husband freaks out if he doesn't wake up to the smell of some version of p-p-pork being cooked. I'm not a breakfast person, and serve food for a living, so cooking first thing when I wake up is a drag.

But when I get to blow a buncha $ at the hairdresser, it's all good.:ols:

The Borgias is such a good show. The first season was a bit slow but it really set up the 2nd season well. I'm on the third episode of Season 2. It's like the Breaking Bad of Medieval History. Every episode is intense.

I am thinking of watching this show, only because I need my Emanuelle Chariqi fix.:drool::mmm:

Dark and lovely, no one above thee

Ooh, girl, you really got it going on

I wanna spank you, I wanna thank you

You're the reason why I sing this song

Are roses red, are violets blue

Who cares as long as I'm with you

So girl, let's just run away, oh

Where only the two us can play, girl

Let's run away

Lo-Key: "I got thing for you baby"

Lyrics like this don't exist anymore.. :no:

Archived