Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There was

We would go into it for Redskins games and Caps playoff games

It was discontinued about two years ago

---------- Post added June-21st-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

Someone asked what I do at work. I sit here at this table listening to rap.

Someone asked what I do at work. I sit here at this table listening to rap.

That is funny as hell LOL.

The chat room sounds pimp. It's hard to keep up with the gameday thread sometimes, it moves so damn fast :ols:

I think Blondie used to run the old chatroom. I started frequenting it with more regularity around the time that it was closed(or the board changed, whatever). And speaking of rap, I've been gathering some Ice-T songs for a "Ice -T Greatest Hits" album. Dude went hard on Pulse Of The Rhyme

Oh and RIP B©S (in honor of ACW)

As if I needed anymore reason (after watching that vid) to believe that Kim may be one of the dumbest people on the face of this earth. She's still beautiful though...

If it wasn't for the fact that he's engaged, I'd be telling him to run to the booty.

I usually try to stay calm at work, but Sprint is trying to charge our business account $3000 dollars for phones we didn't even purchased. So I yelled at the rep for a good 5 minutes. Come to find out, it was only a $30 charge. some idiot put in too many zeroes in our order. :doh:

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to go see the Abraham Lincoln Vampire movie. It's getting mixed reviews, but I tend to not rely too heavily on other folk's opinions when it comes to movies. One thing that all the critics agreed on though, there's plenty of action. Apparently, Lincoln goes MANIC with his silver-tipped axe in quite a few scenes :)

For only $5, I guess i'll go check it out...

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to go see the Abraham Lincoln Vampire movie. It's getting mixed reviews, but I tend to not rely too heavily on other folk's opinions when it comes to movies. One thing that all the critics agreed on though, there's plenty of action. Apparently, Lincoln goes MANIC with his silver-tipped axe in quite a few scenes :)

For only $5, I guess i'll go check it out...

It'll be passable if it's only 1/2 as fun as the book was.

It'll be passable if it's only 1/2 as fun as the book was.

Are his books funny or are they serious? I always assumed they were supposed to be funny based on the titles, but the movie previews look like an action/horror thing.

Are his books funny or are they serious? I always assumed they were supposed to be funny based on the titles, but the movie previews look like an action/horror thing.

They lean more serious..but with a wink to the reader. It's not like he's Dan Brown trying to pawn off secrets of the church or something as fact. Hell, even he had admitted that they're just suppose to be fun.

I've read this one and his most recent (Unholy Night) & they read like good, believe-able, researched, mystery/adventure books.

CAn't believe I didn't pack any winter wear for here

It's cold

It's FREEZING

Someone asked whether it'd be better off cold or hot. The answer is moderate. If it's too hot, I can't sleep, and if it's too cold, you have what's going on today when I had two layers and I'm freezing my butt off

CAn't believe I didn't pack any winter wear for here

It's cold

It's FREEZING

Someone asked whether it'd be better off cold or hot. The answer is moderate. If it's too hot, I can't sleep, and if it's too cold, you have what's going on today when I had two layers and I'm freezing my butt off

Speaking of freezing, it's 93 degrees here, but by the end of the day we are going to be in the 70's. I am not complaining :D

Speaking of freezing, it's 93 degrees here, but by the end of the day we are going to be in the 70's. I am not complaining :D

85 degrees, 10-15 mph winds out of the east, small craft advisory, 20% chance of rain. Every single day of the year. It just gets more humid this time of year.

Oh, and the occasional nonalcoholic hurricane. :D

85 degrees, 10-15 mph winds out of the east, small craft advisory, 20% chance of rain. Every single day of the year. It just gets more humid this time of year.

Oh, and the occasional nonalcoholic hurricane. :D

Well here in DC we pretty much get everything. I swear this winter we went from like 32 degrees with snow flurries to 60 degrees and sunny, back to 32 degrees in less than two weeks. :doh:

When you wake up one morning, and realistically have to make a business decision on whether or not to wear draws, you know it's hot out

KB, I hate you :(

I haven't worn socks or boxers since December 17th. :D

I don't own a jacket, a sweater or thermal underwear. It also never too hot to go outside, but for those days when it is, I can walk to the empty beautiful beach that I can hear waves crashing onto when I go to sleep.

I'm moving though, so won't have a beach view, but I will be able to hang my hammock between the avocado and star fruit trees.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 02:06 PM ----------

Well here in DC we pretty much get everything. I swear this winter we went from like 32 degrees with snow flurries to 60 degrees and sunny, back to 32 degrees in less than two weeks. :doh:

I'm from Philly, I know. I know those "seasons" that everybody loves, despite getting sick every two weeks.

Archived