Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

The idea of banning the commercial vehicles sounds good until you get on to your local side roads that they would have to take then to get around the highway. Then add on the costs of everything that is shipped...increase on everything.

Edited by Kosher Ham
Has anyone else seen the new kate upton pics from gq yet? Im just trying to steal acw's thunder.
I'm pretty sure he got banned again for spamming in the ATL section. Responding to posts with just a frowny face for no reason.
I'm pretty sure he got banned again for spamming in the ATL section. Responding to posts with just a frowny face for no reason.

Yup, he's been sending me texts about it, lol. Like I told him though, I actually agree with TK. Smiley faces and just smiley faces add nothing to the board. And at some point, enough is enough.

Yup, he's been sending me texts about it, lol. Like I told him though, I actually agree with TK. Smiley faces and just smiley faces add nothing to the board. And at some point, enough is enough.

think of it this way - just gives him more time to :jerk: in a day...he will like that :)

---------- Post added June-20th-2012 at 12:26 PM ----------

Funniest show on TV right now(tied with Sunny and The League).

Agreed...I laugh at that show more than I do South Park. Last season was funnier so far...the episode with the Australian temp was the best :ols:

Lol my car read 108 on Monday.

It was 101 Monday out here, broke the record. But when it's only 9% humidity, it's really not that bad :)

Edited by Chew
It was 101 Monday out here, broke the record. But when it's only 9% humidity, it's really not that bad :)

Lucky you!

It gets really hot over here in the summer time we routinely get around 104. I think our high last year was 112.

---------- Post added June-20th-2012 at 10:15 AM ----------

Can post from work :)(

Where are you working?

Yeah, Bakersfield seems like Tatooine from what I've seen/heard. My condolences, Doc.

Lol it's actually pretty green a lot of agriculture. Oildale is really the only place where it seems like a desert. Which makes sense since its mostly an oil field hence the name Oildale.

I remember Joey Porter doing a small bio. He's from Bakersfield. It looked really dry out there. Maybe I'm confused with someone/ someplace else.

Well Bakersfield is technically a desert. The background might have been oildale because I believe Joey is a regular at the country club in town. Which is on a mountain side of town and that area right behind the bluffs which the country club resides is the oil fields. I believe they shot part of the movie Holes that part is extremely barren. Surrounding Bakersfield though there's a lot of agriculture, cotton, fruits all kinds of stuff. Coming down from the grapevine that's all you see.

Edit: I believe I might have told guys already but Ryan Matthews is also from Bakersfield and my bro actually spent the night in jail with him. Ryan got arrested for fighting a cop.

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
I think my favorite Workaholics episode was the cougar/body building one. So awesome when he came out in a speedo, all greased up and trying to flex.

Here's the bodybuilding clip for those that haven't seen it:

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/7plvtw/workaholics-bodybuilding-competition

Bonus wizard rap, lol

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

I have a question. How many of you would prefer hot temps over cold temps. I'm just curious, after reading through Tom [Giants Fan]'s thread. I'd prefer hot. You feel dizzy/out of it/uncomfortable, yeah, but that's a far cry from the torture of freezing, windy weather, and not being able to feel your limbs, and outright pain. You can warm up considerably, but unless we're talking below 10 degrees, I myself would feel the need to take off a few layers after awhile, when my body temp levels out.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic