Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

**** the Pats for being able to roll over every team in the NFL basically every year....except for the ****ing Giants. WTF man......of course the Giants win. Of ****ing course.

Oh and **** the Cowboys for allowing the Giants to get into the playoffs in the first place. The Chokeboys are the real reason the Giants are winners. I'm not watching football next season.

**** the Pats for being able to roll over every team in the NFL basically every year....except for the ****ing Giants. WTF man......of course the Giants win. Of ****ing course.

Oh and **** the Cowboys for allowing the Giants to get into the playoffs in the first place. The Chokeboys are the real reason the Giants are winners. I'm not watching football next season.

You mad?

yes I am. I am mad that the Giants can flip a switch just that easily. They can look like **** for 99% of the season, and then all of a sudden they can't be beat. It's disgusting.
I agree. They go from 9-7 to Super Bowl champs. Makes no sense. Especially given two of their losses were to US. Coughlin was probably close to being fired when they were at 7-7. Had they not made the playoffs, that might have been the end for him. Now he's tied with Parcells with 2 Lombardis. Crazy.

yes I am. I am mad that the Giants can flip a switch just that easily. They can look like **** for 99% of the season, and then all of a sudden they can't be beat. It's disgusting.

Sounds like the Mavericks of last season...

You give up that easily on Detroit too ?

With the beard and lack of football...are you auditioning for a GEICO caveman commercial ?

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 02:01 AM ----------

I agree. They go from 9-7 to Super Bowl champs. Makes no sense. Especially given two of their losses were to US. Coughlin was probably close to being fired when they were at 7-7. Had they not made the playoffs, that might have been the end for him. Now he's tied with Parcells with 2 Lombardis. Crazy.

Here is a hint...Parcells left teams in shambles. He wasn't all that.

Sounds like the Mavericks of last season...

:ols: Mavs won 57 games last season. They were definitely never "looking like ****" before the playoffs. They were good all season and just stepped it up a notch in the playoffs. Last year's Mavs and this year's Giants are nothing alike.

You give up that easily on Detroit too ?

With the beard and lack of football...are you auditioning for a GEICO caveman commercial ?

I'm not sure I understand. Are you sober right now? :ols:

You know what smells like punk ass ***** to me? :D

"Men" who are really little boyz, and they get a mod action on ES and then go whine about it on twitter and add a lttile "talkin' all big n ****". :pfft:

Gangsta Twits. :evilg:

Christ almighty. Talk about "get a life." :ols:

It's also just stupid strategically because the mod the dude's going off on is going to hear about it from a number of other connected people, and if the whiner thinks that kind of pissed-diaper act is going to help him out on ES in any way...:ols::ols::ols::ols:

Had about 3 hours of sleep

Luckily I am not obligated to anyone today

But man insomnia is a *****

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 07:55 AM ----------

Without football, there's now a gap between today and April when baseball starts. And I'm not going to watch any regular season hockey.

College basketball from here on out.

Archived