Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3rd rock from the sun is very underrated, way better than that 70's show, Seinfeld, and arrested development. I hate serra in arrested development he was such a freak. The Simpson in the 90's was the greatest tv show ever. It's all my opinion so if you disagree I don't care.

Seinfeld and AD should never be in the same sentence as That 70's laugh track every single line. God spare me if I've committed this sin,

II've been watching Parks and Recreation on my Netflix. I like it. Am I the only one?
I like parks and rec.

Parks and Rec is awesome and Ron Swanson is the ****ing man.

We should all strive to to live our lives by the Swanson Pyramid.

It's unfortunate that NBC decided to push Parks and Rec back this far in favor of Outsourced. That show sucks.

But that lineup as a whole is really good- Community, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, and The Office (which has had a pretty strong season this year). All much better shows than Two And A Half Men has ever been.

Community is better than Parks and Recreation

I have only seen one Parks and Recreation episode and I hear good things but I don't have time to watch 3 shows on Thursday, way too much college basketball going on Thursday night

---------- Post added February-25th-2011 at 06:28 AM ----------

Alex Jones has a very raspy voice

He appears on O&A often, he is a crazy dude

If you like cartoons for weekly watching as an adult, or you smoke weed.

I don't mind the silly humor, but it is not something that works all the time for me.

South Park has only been seen on rare occasions by me, just not my thing. The only episode I watched entirely had something o do with the kids taking over the town.

This ****ing **** won't ****ing install

It's ****ing pissing me off

SORRY, AN ERROR HAS OCCURED

What the **** are you talking about, error...and the same **** happens when ADOBE AIR is uninstalled and reinstalled. I need to use TweetDeck on this ****ing computer, set it up

Stupid vague crap

This ****ing **** won't ****ing install

It's ****ing pissing me off

SORRY, AN ERROR HAS OCCURED

What the **** are you talking about, error...and the same **** happens when ADOBE AIR is uninstalled and reinstalled. I need to use TweetDeck on this ****ing computer, set it up

Stupid vague crap

SMC.jpg

I was amazingly upset and screaming various profanities when it wouldn't install, then I checked the TweetDeck website, found a solution after several hours, and it's all fixed. I'm calm now.

It's just so stupid when companies provide vague, unspecific errors when software goes bad. Be specific and tell me what's wrong instead of using vague crap.

Sometimes I feel like I should spearhead a worldwide movement, with one goal in mind; getting Nicholas Cage to stop making movies. We've reached the point where forceful intervention is necessary. His career wasn't a colossal failure though.

The Rock was good

Gone In Sixty

Face/Off

ConAir

Knowing was decent. So was National Treasure.

Everything else was below average to terrible though. Time to give it up.

Are you kidding me?!?! That was the worst movie of ALL-TIME!

But I do agree, Nick Cage needs to stop making movies. National Treasure was the last decent one he was in.

Well since I'm a big mystery/science fiction guy, I probably gave it a lot more praise than it deserved. I thought the ending was terrible, but I liked the first hr. 15 minutes though. I thought The Wickerman was worse, although I can understand if some of you were unable to sit through the first five minutes.

---------- Post added February-25th-2011 at 10:53 AM ----------

Damn, Fanboy got it while I was replying, lol.

Well since I'm a big mystery/science fiction guy, I probably gave it a lot more praise than it deserved. I thought the ending was terrible, but I liked the first hr. 15 minutes though. I thought The Wickerman was worse, although I can understand if some of you were unable to sit through the first five minutes.

---------- Post added February-25th-2011 at 10:53 AM ----------

Damn, Fanboy got it while I was replying, lol.

You are forgetting two big pieces of crap from him: The Weather Man, and Matchstick Men....just....just awful. If you need some sleep rent those two.

EDIT: and bangkok dangerous, ugh just awful. But i will say when he gets a part right, he gets it right, when he gets it wrong.....it's wrong

I don't think Matchstick Men was anywhere near as bad as The Wickerman. I never bothered to watch The Weather Man or Bangkok Dangerous. Sometimes a movies title tells you all you need to know.

I honestly think Wickerman may be the worst movie I've ever seen, including low budget POS's that never see the light of day. Awful, just awful. I dare any of you to watch it all the way through.

* Scratch that, Alone In The Dark is the worst movie I've ever seen, it's close though

Until this moment I have never opened the Random Thought thread.

Edit- Just found out that's not true at all. Apparently I voted in the bed wear poll.

That poll was merged in to this thread. So you could have responded while it was in another thread. Thus, this may well have been your first time in the RTT :)

Archived