Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't know how you can watch 82 regular season games like that, especially when most are meaningless

If you were talking a NBA playoff series I might have some interest but I am incredibly apathetic about a regular season matchup which means nothing. No one got eliminated. This wasn't a series. This was just a game. No thanks.

And then to tell me there are 82 of these games, which you have to watch every single one of them? I mean, come on.

With college basketball rankings and resumes are always on the line. With NBA nothing is on the line. Lakers went into a cold stretch. Lakers now won 4 straight. Just one long marathon with a slew of meaningless games. Can we get to the playoffs already?

The beauty of NFL is brevity, 16 games to decide who gets in the playoffs. ****ing 82 games. 82. ****

I'm actually not all that big a fan of the NBA. But this week I started playing in this fantasy league that has NBA games. I don't really watch that much of the games. I usually will just follow the scores, mostly. But I did watch a little of the Heat-Knicks game tonite. It was a pretty decent game.

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 12:12 AM ----------

There is only one "Big Shot" and he has won six more championships than Billups.

Robert Horry. I'm well aware of him. But you have to give Billups his due. He defines clutch.

Oh...and....the Mavs are never going to win a title.:)

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

More like February to August. :ols:

Looks like you guys friendship will last a little longer this year, though.

Never knew some people are so sensitive.

I grew up thinking thick skin made you stronger.

Time to be a man son. Not a call out just a reality check for myself, I never knew.

Not a direct response to the post above mine. ix is silly, not sensitive to the point of being called something.

Charlie's completely drug free? He looks like he's been doing crack during commercials.

some twitter comments folks are making:

http://twitter.com/#search?q=charlie%20sheen

Maniak_JayTwo

Charlie Sheen is high as **** right now, I don't care what he says in this interview! less than a minute ago via ÃœberSocial

Hellacious Heather RoxieVelma

I really hope those drug test results Charlie Sheen just pulled out were not signed by Mickey Mouse. half a minute ago via web

HotMessMandy

If this is Charlie Sheen clean and sober....I'd like him back on the drugs, he made more sense. half a minute ago via TweetDeck

davidfolkenflik

Charlie Sheen just unfolded paper from his pocket during interview. Must confess I expected an entire packet of crazy to fall from it. less than a minute ago via web

I'm wondering what it would be like to have Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen on an interview show together.

Some more twitter comments:

http://twitter.com/#search?q=charlie%20sheen

# Moses SpiritofMoses

Did I just hear this right? Piers Morgan: "So you were taking a lot of cocaine?" Charlie Sheen: "Well I wasn't taking it, I paid for it." 8 minutes ago via web

EricStangel

Charlie Sheen on Piers Morgan. How badly is Charlie dying to do a line off that giant lucite desk 7 minutes ago via Twitterrific

roswellencina

Charlie Sheen I wouldn't be bragging that Mel Gibson has been calling you. 3 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Pitman iamPitman

I would pay a good amount of coin to hear that phone convo btwn Charlie Sheen & Mel Gibson. 3 minutes ago via ÃœberSocial

Chuck Todd chucktodd

So Charlie Sheen is using Mel Gibson as a character witness? This has GOT to be the world's best practical joke. Ok, uncle. 3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

He's just said his girlfriend hit herself with a shrimp fork she stole from a buffet, it wasn't him.

Not sure who's more nutty, Gaddafi or Sheen.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/sns-charlie-sheen-muamar-gaddafi-quotes-quiz-20110225,0,5979677.photogallery

Two men dominate the media landscape as they lash out against passionate detractors who would overthrow them: Charlie Sheen and Muamar Gaddafi. Granted, the stakes are vastly different in their battles, as Gaddafi's detractors are losing their lives, while Sheen's network bosses are just losing buckets of money. Strangely, the overheated nature of their rhetoric is about the same. Can you tell who said what? -- Sarah Jersild, Tribune Newspapers

This year we will experience 4 unusual

dates....1/1/11 , 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 , and 11/11/11.....NOW, figure this

out...take the last 2 digits of the year you were born, plus the age you will

be this year and it Will Equal 111 - CREEPY

Born in 1988, age 23 in December....88+23=111

Archived