Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The last known WWI veteran has died. Now we can complete the ignoring of the war acting like it never happened and allowing that pathetic ivy-laden excuse of a monument on the Mall that you probably don't know about to represent the Great War.

Thank you. One of my big pet peeves is the complete fascination of WWII coupled with a complete ignorance of the Great War. I find both equally fascinating, both equally world altering, and both horrific in their own unique ways.

I bagged my first MILF (35 that counts right?). It was stupendous. Gigantic fake tittays and an amazingly wet and tight kitty that smelled amazing. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting that.

People get so emotional on this Biggest Loser show. I don't get it.

So, let me get this straight. You are on the Biggest Loser, and one of the exercises was to have sex with another person on the show to see which could lose more weight, and you won, and she was pissed so she started crying? :whoknows:

:silly:

I bagged my first MILF (35 that counts right?). It was stupendous. Gigantic fake tittays and an amazingly wet and tight kitty that smelled amazing. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting that.

People get so emotional on this Biggest Loser show. I don't get it.

I think a MILF is just any mom, regardless of age. 35 is approaching cougar territory though.

So, let me get this straight. You are on the Biggest Loser, and one of the exercises was to have sex with another person on the show to see which could lose more weight, and you won, and she was pissed so she started crying? :whoknows:

:silly:

Haha good one. Nah the statements were separate. I'm watching this show for the first time and all these contestants are crying. I mean, I kinda get it, but it's just a weight thing. Were you crying before you got on the show?

She's not a mom by the way. So...just a hot older chick? Whatever. :D

Starship Troopers is underrated. Denise Richards was fine as hell in that movie. Speaking of sci fi/alien flicks , I am currently watching a Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, which was underrated as well.

Is the movie any good? The book is one of my all time favs but I heard the movie sucks. Does a real disservice to the book.

She's not a mom by the way. So...just a hot older chick? Whatever. :D

She's a cougar man. Looked it up and 35 is the official start of cougarness.

And ftr, older women are where it's at. People get so stuck on 18 year olds but I'll take a fit, good looking 40 year old 10 times out of 10

img

Lorre must have had the easiest job coming up with ideas for two and a half men. That episode for example

Lorre "Any ideas for an episode?"

Sheen "Well this passed weekend, I picked up two chicks and than bought a hooker just in case"

Lorre "Brilliant"

Maybe thats why i always found the show funny, because it probably happened to him in real life.

Archived