Any of you VT folk at the game

Skinsgirl

Darrell

Check in clones

Brag about VT superiority to clown #1 overrated Duke team

Man this makes me so happy

I am unable to sleep

Phenomenal night. So. Damn. Loud.

Still doesn't make up for getting swept by UVA. With tonight's win, VT reappears as a bubble team.

Disagree. Don't see VT not making the tourney now unless we royally **** up.

One sportscaster I have soured on over the years is Steve Czaban. When I first heard his radio show in the late 1990s, I thought he was pretty entertaining. However, I think Czabe has become more mean-spirited over the last few years and that is why I don't listen to his show/or visit his blog as much as I used to.

Czabe still has his entertaining moments but lets just say I was more of a Czabe fan 10 years ago than I am today.

My two lessons from this past weekend:

1- I think I've decided that boyshorts are my favorite underwear on a woman.

2- Never start a night off drinking Tecate.

If number 2 led to the realization of number 1, I think you need to start EVERY night like that!

If number 2 led to the realization of number 1, I think you need to start EVERY night like that!

Well, I guess it technically did last night.

But part of the realization of Number 1 came from a Friday night adventure as well, and I drank no Tecate then. So I don't think I can safely say that Tecate is the main variable here.

Well, I guess it technically did last night.

But part of the realization of Number 1 came from a Friday night adventure as well, and I drank no Tecate then. So I don't think I can safely say that Tecate is the main variable here.

Fair enough! And you've already had the realization, so its not as if you can lose that by changing it up :ols:

Oh, and a quote for the TOOC thread: You have good taste in women's underwear!

Haha.

Archived