Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is a real scene....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=================================================================================================================================================================images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPN2nJle2_mWymIC81_-y9iHsnUmzVioJ14UPDiZ3EI59ax0C2

I hit that dreaded post-lunch wall at work today. So I had a 5 hour energy for the first time. Wow....about 15 minutes later I started having chest pains and sharp sudden pains up and down my left arm. Sure kept me alert though and I wasn't falling asleep at my desk. So...mission accomplished?

I hit that dreaded post-lunch wall at work today. So I had a 5 hour energy for the first time. Wow....about 15 minutes later I started having chest pains and sharp sudden pains up and down my left arm. Sure kept me alert though and I wasn't falling asleep at my desk. So...mission accomplished?

Mission accomplished, until it's time for you to go to sleep and your body won't let you. I tend to stay away from that stuff, and only use it as a last resort.

It definitely works though. I remember the first time I tried it, I felt like I could take multiple slugs to the chest and not bat an eye. I popped one of the extra strength ones last year, pulling an all nighter studying for an exam, and remember literally wanting to headbutt everyone I came into contact with later on.

Mission accomplished, until it's time for you to go to sleep and your body won't let you. I tend to stay away from that stuff, and only use it as a last resort.

It definitely works though. I remember the first time I tried it, I felt like I could take multiple slugs to the chest and not bat an eye. I popped one of the extra strength ones last year, pulling an all nighter studying for an exam, and remember literally wanting to headbutt everyone I came into contact with later on.

It was definitely a last resort. I bought the bottle on Monday thinking I would need it then. I made it through that day and then again on Tuesday. But I just had to today because I was gonna be doing stuff for a few hours after work. My heart was racing and I couldn't stop it. Let's put it this way: it was so bad that if I was having sex, I would be praying that I wouldn't "finish." I'd probably go into cardiac arrest.

If I have to work an open shift at my Starbucks I usually have a 5 hour energy. Maybe it doesn't work for a desk-type job, but at a place like Starbucks where you're running around all the time, it's a lifesaver. Going to work at 4:30 in the morning aint fun.

If I have to work an open shift at my Starbucks I usually have a 5 hour energy. Maybe it doesn't work for a desk-type job, but at a place like Starbucks where you're running around all the time, it's a lifesaver. Going to work at 4:30 in the morning aint fun.

For me it's the opposite. If I'm moving around and active, I'm good to go. I get so tired sitting at my desk every day. It all depends on the type of projects I am working on. I work in enrollment services and work with student data. If I'm working on a big excel spreadsheet, I'm wide awake because compiling reports is what I'm good at and I find it fun. But if, like today, I'm only doing minor data changes that take little to no work, then I'm bored and get very sleepy. And I can't ****ing stand it when my supervisor doesn't have a project already waiting for me when I complete the last one. There have been a few times when I've literally sat at my desk with my face in my hands because I had nothing to do. That is a living hell when you are already tired.

Yeah, I used it to get through the night working various odd jobs. I agree with you though RP, about the increased heart rate, and heightened nerves, especially the one with a little extra kick. Did you ever get the tingly ear sensation? I always got that ****.

Yeah, I used it to get through the night working various odd jobs. I agree with you though RP, about the increased heart rate, and heightened nerves, especially the one with a little extra kick. Did you ever get the tingly ear sdnsation? I always got that ****.

I didn't notice anything wrong with my ear, but when I try it again I'll pay attention. I want to experiment with this stuff just to see if results vary. One thing I did notice though is that I lost feeling in my left arm very quickly when I would put it down at my side when I was sitting in my desk chair. As in maybe three seconds.

I didn't notice anything wrong with my ear, but when I try it again I'll pay attention. I want to experiment with this stuff just to see if results vary. One thing I did notice though is that I lost feeling in my left arm very quickly when I would put it down at my side when I was sitting in my desk chair. As in maybe three seconds.

Yeah, keep a look out.

Going to sleep was a real ***** though. You'd come home in the morning, ****ed up and seeing unicorns, and no matter what you do, you can't get to sleep, so you just lay awake in bed for two hours, pissed, and then whadda ya know? You just got 3.5 hours of sleep, and now it's time for afternoon classes!

Wash, rinse, repeat, and by Friday, you've become a member of the Walking Dead. I'm blad that **** is behind me.

Well I'm not seeing unicorns so that's a good sign. :ols: I guess I'll save those creatures for the acid. ;)

It has been a little over 9 hours since I had the bottle, so I am definitely tired now. So I'm going to bed and will see how sleep works out. Gotta be up in 5.5 hours. Probably means I'll end up having another 5HE tomorrow too. This is usually the time of the week when I'm just scratching and clawing my way to the weekend.

Archived