Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 in a row!!! Don't be jealous
:wavetowel

Funny thing is, Slacky and I don't usually get along here, but we're both Patriots :high5:

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 11:23 AM ----------

1) Go to Google Translate and

2) Type in "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" then

3) English to Vietnamese

4) Copy paste the Vietnamese words

5) Vietnamese to English

6) Laugh

:rotflmao:

Cam Newton needs to shut up

"I DON'T WANT TO SOUND ARROGANT

BUT I'M THE BEST COLLEGE PLAYER"

**** shut up, you had one good year

I hope the Redskins don't draft him, he seems like Vince Young junior.

One good year? He had one year TOTAL! Kicked out of Florida for stealing a laptop his Sophmore year (played 1 game and got hurt), 2 years of JuCo ball, and 1 year in a gimmick spread offense built to mask his weaknesses and inabilities. He may end up being a very good QB, but he is not the QB we need for Shanny's system.

I've been very outspoken on the possibility of us drafting Cam Newton or Jake Locker, or Ryan Mallett for that matter.

Cam Newton is raw, an overhyped sensation ( for the pro level). He's not a better passer than Vince Young was coming out of college. He's 2 years away, and in 2 years he won't be anything special.

Locker is about as accurate as Stevie Wonder in a dart throwing contest, no dice.

Mallett is a statue in the pocket, and gets flustered easily. All three of them have bust written all over them. I NEVER trust a one year wonder at the QB position, that's the one position where you need as much experience at the QB position as possible.

Neither of these guys are consistently accurate, yet some stupid gm is surely going to take them in the top 10, due to the fact that this is a very QB starved draft. They will be reaching bigtime.

As I have said numerous times, we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, we aren't in a position to reach for those three guys when you have as many holes as we do

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 01:25 PM ----------

Half of my post just dissapeared while I was editing. WTF

Cam Newton needs to shut up

"I DON'T WANT TO SOUND ARROGANT

BUT I'M THE BEST COLLEGE PLAYER"

**** shut up, you had one good year

I hope the Redskins don't draft him, he seems like Vince Young junior.

They were talking about him on First Take today. I didn't hear the part you're talking about, but he said something to the affect of wanting to be "an entertainer and icon". They were busting on him, saying he hasn't even been drafted yet and he's making these comments? It was pretty funny.

I'm with you, I don't want any part of this guy either. And its not that he had just one good year. He played in an offense that doesn't translate to the NFL, whatsoever.

Archived