Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have a date with my best friends ex tomorrow, hmmm what could possibly go wrong?

Edit: Ok, the phone comment was supposed to be first. Damnit. Nevermind.:mad:

For people that don't know what I'm talking about. Its the commercial where the two guys are on the chair lift. I'm picturing that ending for Itch if he goes through with this.

You could lose your phone.

---------- Post added February-21st-2011 at 12:27 AM ----------

The sound mixing on the microphones was off but it was infinitely better than the Super Bowl halftime show.

At least everyone actually did their parts live.

And since you've said before that you hate rap and hip-hop, the NBA all-star game halftime show probably isn't going to be your ideal show in any circumstance.

You busted me!:pfft:

---------- Post added February-21st-2011 at 12:28 AM ----------

Does he know about this ? I would never date one of my buddies exes. NEVER.

Nor would I.

I love my new job (hospital security). Only thing I dread is being called to the trauma room when they have some serious **** going on in there.

Not sure how my body will respond to seeing tons of blood and/or guts, brain matter, etc.

I've heard some horror stories from my coworkers.

Chemistry sucks the fun out of being a Biology major. Organic Chemistry is the biggest piece of crap ever.

I actually really enjoyed that class. I had a great professor though, and she made the subject matter interesting...at least I thought so. But then again, I'm kind of a doooork. :D

I have a date with my best friends ex tomorrow, hmmm what could possibly go wrong?

Methinks he's not going to be your best friend for much longer....

Is he seeing anyone else right now? i think if he had another gf or whatever, it wouldnt be as big of a deal if you took his sloppy seconds.

also - shes his ex for a reason....she might have uncle sams :puke:

Whatever. Everybody is somebodies ex.

Just say something, first chance you can. Be honest.

Woke up at 7am to get ready for a meeting this morning. Found out after I got out of the shower that the meeting was cancelled. :mad:

I sorta had the same thing happen. Woke up at 6 so I could have time to eat breakfast and get to class on time at 9. I get in there, and we have a test next week...She gave us our test to look over, and five minutes later said if you're bored, this is all we're doing today so you can turn it in and leave. :wtf::ols:

Pretty sure this guy cloned himself and now he makes up 45% of the male undergrads at ECU.

---------- Post added February-21st-2011 at 01:05 PM ----------

watch?v=Q4XZuEpGmCQ&feature=related

Holy crap! ABC News circa 1970 = the most balls to the wall news organization (according to this promo)

I love my new job (hospital security). Only thing I dread is being called to the trauma room when they have some serious **** going on in there.

Not sure how my body will respond to seeing tons of blood and/or guts, brain matter, etc.

I've heard some horror stories from my coworkers.

Although what I did was way different, It's a shock to the system the first time you see large amounts of blood, and/or other not so nice things. Nothing prepares you for it.

When I did crime scene cleanup, before I started, they showed me all kinds of crazy **** to sort of give me an idea of what I was going to see, but it didn't help me at all. It was five times worse than what I thought it would be, and I wasn't expecting anything pleasant either.

The fact that pictures don't give you an idea of what the smell might be like also didn't help.

Although what I did was way different, It's a shock to the system the first time you see large amounts of blood, and/or other not so nice things. Nothing prepares you for it.

When I did crime scene cleanup, before I started, they showed me all kinds of crazy **** to sort of give me an idea of what I was going to see, but it didn't help me at all. It was five times worse than what I thought it would be, and I wasn't expecting anything pleasant either.

The fact that pictures don't give you an idea of what the smell might be like also didn't help.

I worked at a junkyard for a few years and we use to get death cars in every once in a while. Pretty nasty.

Archived