Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn I hadn't seen that...that's amazing what y'all did though...sad they tore it down.

Yeah. I remember the guy who took the picture was an AFP photographer on his way to Westfield HS, right down the road from where we were. I assume he wanted to do something about Cho, since he went there. There was a lot of traffic on the road right next to the shed, and he had a clear view of what we were painting, so he got out of his car and took a bunch of pictures. It was pretty cool.

Today;s concertgoers care more about filming it on their crappy cell phone cameras. I can understand if you have a smartphone but otherwise...you're wasting money.

There were a ton of cell phones out trying to record stuff. People forget to live in the moment.

Yeah. I remember the guy who took the picture was an AFP photographer on his way to Westfield HS, right down the road from where we were. I assume he wanted to do something about Cho, since he went there. There was a lot of traffic on the road right next to the shed, and he had a clear view of what we were painting, so he got out of his car and took a bunch of pictures. It was pretty cool.

That's an awesome story. neVer forgeT <3

On another note...my roomie hasn't seen the latest season of Dexter - we watched 8 episodes yesterday...we may finish it tonight - who needs sleep anyway?

Fixed it for you.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure staring at a computer screen for hours upon hours doesn't help. I just hate taking mine out because my glasses script sucks so bad I can't really see when I wear them...so I never take them out.

Ugh it hurts so bad.

But beating the Penguins makes me feel a bit better.

Hey, I actually did HW tonight. Hard to believe, isn't it.

A pretzel=nasty, some green tea or black tea would be heavenly. I don't get why people drink coffee over tea, tea is much better.

I don't know if the software to make the phone shoot 1080p is out but I'll tell you as soon as I know.

Important information for any iPhone users: text yes to the # 11113020 and you get 1000 anytime minutes.

You seriously don't like sweet tea? Like from McDonalds? or Chick-fil-A?...You're not a true southerner, are ya?

Born in NY, raised in DC. Certainly not a Southerner.

Not even close. The only thing that is Southern about me is my gun collection.

Tea tastes like what the leaves in the fall smell like they would taste. No thanks. Not to mention, not a big "sweets" person.

Archived