Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How on earth can people sit through the audition stage of Americon Idol? I'm sure that the producers thought that it would provide some comedy, watching these morons embarass themselves on national television, but it's really not funny at all. In fact, itls offensive. These people should be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law, either that or beaten to death with a sock full of soapbars.

RIP Uncle Leo

We remember when the stove singed his eyebrows, and then someone drew over them with marker and he looked mad and then he got put on the list

LOL

Or the time that he was in jail in Jerry's imagination doing pull-ups

We will miss you, you entertainer, you of great comedy

RIP

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 11:36 PM ----------

FevMimZyeLI

Packman ;)

Nope. He's no longer here anymore. He couldn't agree on a contract. Btw, I heard he was making about a million dollars a year before he left. Unbelievable. Especially when he only worked from 3-7pm. Of course, he did have other things going on outside of the show (Southern Fried Football tour, etc). These guys that took his place aren't half bad though. Taylor Zarzar (spelling?) and Marc James.

---------- Post added February-17th-2011 at 01:08 AM ----------

How on earth can people sit through the audition stage of Americon Idol? I'm sure that the producers thought that it would provide some comedy, watching these morons embarass themselves on national television, but it's really not funny at all. In fact, itls offensive. These people should be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law, either that or beaten to death with a sock full of soapbars.

People take the auditions way too seriously. You gotta remember, there are THOUSANDS of people they see in each city. And a good majority of those people go on the show hoping to get their 30 seconds of fame. In other words, they know they can't sing, so they're trying to be silly and get notoriety anyway they can. Then there's the ones that are horrible, but they are either too delusional, or are in denial. They really think they can sing. But there's the only ones that think it. Then, of course, you have the ones that are serious about it, and are actually good.

Once they get past the Hollywood rounds (there is usually alot of drama there), the show REALLY gets going. That's when its fun. When they go from like 24, down to 12 etc Idol is a show you have to watch from start to finish each year to fully appreciate. Generally the people that don't like it, are the ones that only watch a show every now and then. You might as well not watch any of it if you're going to do that.

You watched to see Simon blast the contestants

Without Simon there was no point watching, and after S2 I stopped caring

I don't think I even watched past the audition stage

Alot of people thought the same way you do. In fact, I also thought the show was going to bomb without Simon this year. Its actually pretty damn good this year. So far, it doesn't seem as though they miss him at all. I think the ratings reflect this.

As much as I'm a fan of the MK Series, I admittedly have not been following the monthly updates ( new trailers ) since the thread ACW started back in the summer, but I happened across a character specific trailer.

That character was Noob Saibot, one of my favorites. Can't post the vid ( maybe someone else can ) but it was jaw dropping. All this time I thought they were only including characters from MK1-3, but thankfully, I was mistaken. Looks like Quan Chi will be in the game also. I can't wait until this comes out.

Archived