Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 minute ago, dcdiscokid said:

The amount of money it takes to raise a baby and have a place to live, and have necessities, especially if you dont have a family that can absorb it is tremendous. Thats such narrow sighted thinking....

yeah those immigrant kids are a burden, but we need them to repopulate

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

If you can keep it from being too personal, you should be fine.

I know

I can't

Not now, not after the unending spew of vomitous bull**** from these morlocks over the past two years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twa said:

yes and grandkids, even raised others kids....people are free to give up their children if they choose 

Spoken like somebody that has never given birth before, that **** looks painful AF.  How many of these pro-lifers are adopting ya think?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Spoken like somebody that has never given birth before, that **** looks painful AF.  How many of these pro-lifers are adopting ya think?

How many of those pro-choicers would rather see them dead than in a foster home or orphanage?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Nothing sad about that man. There is nothing to be ashamed of for being white, or no need for a quasi-survivors guilt if you get what I'm saying. Regardless of skin color there is stress and pressure hitting people for having to live under **** that assaults their morals and strips them or the ones they care about of rights and liberties.

And yea, it's crazy how people attach their whole identity to nonsense ass **** like skin color. I'm so happy to be mixed and not have to deal with that.

But damn, I'm an ex-con, former muslim, white/black/arab mutt. The changing complexion of this government is not at all partial to my brand.

I more meant that I'm lumped into a group that I cant speak for and dont agree with. Growing up here on the outskirts of DC, my best friends were a Jamaican, 2 Indians, A black guy, 3 white guys, and an Egyptian...

11 minutes ago, twa said:

How many of those pro-choicers would rather see them dead than in a foster home or orphanage?

Few, if any.  It's not pro-death, its pro-choice.  If the embryo is nowhere near being able to survive outside the womb, they aren't people yet, enough already, some consider Exodus 21:22 as a passage explain someone causing a miscarriage as a property loss, not murder.

Some people don't understand how to separate their beliefs from their policies.  It shouldn't matter what I think about it, I'm not the one giving birth.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@PleaseBlitz  I keep reading Kennedy supported the conservatives in the Citizens United decision.  Did he not vote?  I don't understand, it sounds like he was fine with it, some think he wanted the court to go further.

If he did, he's dead to me, he can go.

Yes, but he wasnt just on board, he wrote the decision. In an en banc court (one with multiple judges), the “winning” side has the most votes, and they choose one person to write their reasoning. This is an extremely important job because every word written in that reasoning can be used in future SCOTUS cases and is binding authority on lower courts. 

For Citizens United, Kennedy was chosen to write the decision. 

In a sports context, he wasnt just on the conservative team, he was the captain. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B&G said:

30 years into the future, the world will remember this day as the beginning of the end of abortion, which has been the 2nd Holocaust.  Millions of innocents murdered.  Many generations snuffed out.

Thank God for this day!

This comment perfectly describes many Trump supporters to day. This is what they believe. Why they ignore everything about Trump because; Trump will them their judges. Judges who will in their favor, on issues like abortion.

Of course once those are born, they could care less what happens to them.

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Few, if any.  It's not pro-death, its pro-choice.  If the embryo is nowhere near being able to survive outside the womb, they aren't people yet, enough already, some consider Exodus 21:22 as a passage explain someone causing a miscarriage as a property loss, not murder.

Some people don't understand how to separate their beliefs from their policies.  It shouldn't matter what I think about it, I'm not the one giving birth.

embryo or fetus?....is science a belief

Lotta folk ain't people when someone wants them eliminated.

\but enough of this.

Who is the next Justice?

2 minutes ago, twa said:

embryo or fetus?....is science a belief

Lotta folk ain't people when someone wants them eliminated.

\but enough of this.

Who is the next Justice?

I ain't people now?  Do you support the death penalty?  I see that hypocrisy too much to take that movement seriously anymore.  Play semantics and run if you want.  Next Justice doesn't matter if they are replacing someone drunk on Citizens United, next one will do the same.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

The man is 81 and has served honorably (and obstinately) for 30 years.  Trump didn't nominate a troll the first time, there is hope he will nominate a moderate.

I said hope visionary. Might not be much hope.  My main point is that Kennedy should not be derided for retiring...

There is also hope that he nominates a conservative  (That is what I'm hoping).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don't think you've given this a whole lot of thought. I'm no fan of abortion personally, but you can't really believe that this will be "the beginning of the end of abortion". Come on.

Well from what I have been hearing from the Left, this will most certainly be the end of a women's right to choose.  

The silver lining I see is that gun rights will be safe for a while.

46 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes. I have aggressively pushed the pro-choice NOT pro-death perspective for years and firmly believe those slinging around "murderer" ad hominems shouldn't be involved in such nuanced discussions in the first place. 

For what it's worth, my wife's pregnancy has not changed my views on abortion in the slightest. I've seen my daughter bouncing around in the womb, I've heard her heart beat, and every day I look forward to holding her in December. But all this has done is reaffirm my zeal for the living and for for protecting her rights.

I've already experienced an early miscarriage and I know what that loss feels like. I also know what it's like to be destitute and constantly pushing back your window to have a child for fear of keeping them from a good life. We all have our reasons for the decisions we make. Let adults make adult decisions and, if those decisions bother you, let God be the judge.

• Like 2

OMG, I so don't understand how my thoughts, ideas, feelings, opinions differ from many Americans. Its tragic that we are this divided.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well from what I have been hearing from the Left, this will most certainly be the end of a women's right to choose.  

Well thats just great, everyone needs an AK...

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Let adults make adult decisions and, if those decisions bother you, let God be the judge

This is my feeling.  As a more conservative leaning person, I am personally pro life.  If I were to get pregnant (doubtful I will as a 36 year old man) I wouldn't get an abortion.  But I also don't think it is my place to push that morality onto others.

6 minutes ago, dcdiscokid said:

Well thats just great, everyone needs an AK...

We could meet in the middle.  Free AK and an abortion for everyone?

I'm not going to argue the merits of gun rights here.  There is a gun control thread if you wish to discuss that topic.  I am quite active there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Im glad i’m not the only one looking forward to more mass shootings and gang violence. #Aenima

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

This thread is funny. Akin to Republican reaction when Obama tapped Sotomayora. 

“Omg our country is doomed because the party that I don’t agree with is gaining more power and gonna do so much irreparable damage!!” 

3 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

“Omg our country is doomed because the party that I don’t agree with is gaining more power and gonna do so much irreparable damage!!” 

So show an example at least, that choice wasn't swaying anything one way or another,,,

5 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Trump gets 2 possibly 3 picks, that’s a shift of power. Ginsburg ain’t gonna live forever. This is a lot different. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Im glad i’m not the only one looking forward to more mass shootings and gang violence. #Aenima

If you think that is what I am for, you haven't seen my posts.  I am actually for more gun control on a lot of the rules.  But I am also against the rules in some states (MD/NJ/.CA, etc) and believe them to be unconstitutional. Before you accuse me of wanting something, I suggest you do a bit of research on a person's post history on said topic.  But I see you have been a member here since approximately lunch time so you may not be aware of everyone's views.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

I think he is a AR guy

For sure!

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

If you think that is what I am for, you haven't seen my posts.  I am actually for more gun control on a lot of the rules.  But I am also against the rules in some states (MD/NJ/.CA, etc) and believe them to be unconstitutional. Before you accuse me of wanting something, I suggest you do a bit of research on a person's post history on said topic.  But I see you have been a member here since approximately lunch time so you may not be aware of everyone's views.

For sure!

i think those are fine gun laws actually, i own a shotgun, and a 38, i live in md... what more do i need?