Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Donkeys at Redskins

TK

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

We have struggled to win 6 at this point in the season? Maybe we win our last two and go 8-8. But that would be the third season in a row of mediocrity I want Cousins back. I dont think its going to happen so we should be prepared for a rookie or Mccoy back there next year. 

We'll be the Bengals with Dalton giving Cousins the max.

Cousins is perfect for Denver because they are ready made just to plug in a QB of his level. We have to start over. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

We have struggled to win 6 at this point in the season? Maybe we win our last two and go 8-8. But that would be the third season in a row of mediocrity I want Cousins back. I dont think its going to happen so we should be prepared for a rookie or Mccoy back there next year. 

I would take a rookie over McCoy.  Just for hope purposes.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I hear you-- but in that situation we get shelled in Seattle and never have a big lead in New Orleans and both those games are the Chargers game

2 minutes ago, zoony said:

Why doesnt the league call qb slides the way they used to?  Ball is down where the qb STARTS his slide!!!

Noticed it a lot this year.  Total bull****

Have also been wondering this. The reason you can't hit them when they slide feet first is because they're "giving themselves up"...at the beginning of the slide 

1 minute ago, FS#21 said:

We wasted poor Ryan Kerrigan. He should be as marketed and loved as JJ Watts is. I hope he gets a serious chance for a Ring before he completely declines. 

I get what you're saying but Kerrigan is half the player a healthy Watt is. 

Archived