Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me name my puppy (if you are into that sort of thing)

Llevron

So, long story short, me and the GF finally rescued a puppy. Hes super cute but his name is.....Harvey. And, with recent events we decided we would change his name. He doesn't answer to it anyway to it works. Problem is we cant decide. So many good ideas from friends and the interwebs that we need help narrowing it down. And, thus, I come to you maniacs. Cause why the heck not? Obligatory puppy pics below. These are the pics from the Wolf Trap Animal Rescue that we are getting him from tomorrow. 

So as not to drag on here are the list of names we/friends/interwebs have come up with. You will notice we are nerds and most of the names come from Comics/games/movies

Thanos (My personal favorite) 

Nano (byte)

Glitch (Think Reboot if any of you are cool enough) 

Luffy (One Piece)

Kirby 

Wally (Cause she loves John Wall) 

Bowser

Gizmo (Just dont feed him too late) 

Pixel

Tux (cause he looks like he has a tuxedo)

Sega

Ganon (GF likes bad guys, apparently)

Gibbs

Thats what we have at the moment. Just tell me what you think is cool and what you think is dumb. Thanks for the help! 

pup1.JPG

pup2.JPG

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

GFs come and go but dogs are forever!  :cheers:

GF and I have been living together for about 2 years, dating for 3. She will be around for the foreseeable future. But if it comes to it he will be MINE lol. It wont come to it though. 

3 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Doggie McDogface 

Lol. My nephew said Dogbert McDog. Thats funny as hell to me. 

12 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

Gibbs....

Really like this idea. Gonna add it to the list 

8 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

I vote Glitch.  My daughter watches Wreck It Ralph all the time, and that is what they call the girl in it...

I forgot all about Wreck it Ralph. She loves that movie. 

2 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Shmebulock

Kudos for the reference but Shmebulock really creeps me the **** out lol. Its the soulless look in his eyes. 

10 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I don't have a name to offer, but that is the cutest damn dog I've seen in a long while.

And actually, I like Harvey as a name for him.

Harvey is a good name to be honest but the GF doesnt like the idea of naming someone she loves after something that made her so sad so its out. He is freaking adorable though! 

Of the names you listed, I like "Nano."

My favorite name for a dog is one we gave a dog left in our back yard, "Fiz," short for "Fizban the Fabulous."  Of course, it would take a fantasy reading nerd to recognize the character from Dragon Lance novels. Fiz was with us for a few years before we gave him to an elderly couple with whom he could relax in a stress free environment he needed (unlike our home of constant yells and barks and door bells and ...).

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Looks kind of like my dog Dexter.

send us pics! 

34 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Cute dog by the way.  Reminds me of a foster I had about a year ago.  He was a border collie/st bernard mix.  He was 40lbs at 4 months old.  He broke a lot of things in my house.

40 pounds at 4 months sounds dangerous lol. I bet he did break alot of stuff! 

28 minutes ago, dcdiscokid said:

I prefer Gibbs, but Thanos is a cool name, just reminds me of a more ruff dog like a rotty or something...

And he is SUCH a baby. Its ironically perfect lol

36 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

If we're sticking with nerdy names...

Thor

Banner (or Hulk)

Pixel

Drogo

Link

Scooter

Diego

Bond (has the tux on)

Bruce Allen thinks you should name him Kurt, though.

I actually like alot of these names. 

Yall are not making this decision easier on me with so many better ideas than what I started with lol

Archived