Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Thread Classics

PF Chang

Yep, that was him. 

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Let me apologize to Candace wherever she may be - turns out this classic was started by ES poster Candy...

Yeah, pretty sure that wasn't Candace. Kind of miss Candace, she was a pretty cool chick overall. 

Things to do in Cleveland ... where ultimately the answer was to put your feet up on the air conditioner and let it blow on your junk.  

Zoony used to be (and maybe still is) a traveling sales guy that often went to ****ty places all over the midwest, which I, along with several others, found endlessly hilarious.  

Remember going back and forth with Olskool a lot in the stadium when I was younger.  Sucks that posters like him, Om, and Jboma don't post anymore, always  pleasant surprise when Art does now.  Remember Blondie reaching out to me when I was going through tough times, good people.

25 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Rereading the butt-dial thread. It is a gem.

My blood pressure is through the roof! I can feel the veins on the side of my temples throbbing. :mad:

Same. 

Also, man, Tailgate used to be a LOT more active and fun than it is now. I remember why I spent so much time on here in college. 

13 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Same. 

Also, man, Tailgate used to be a LOT more active and fun than it is now. I remember why I spent so much time on here in college. 

Yeah, the Tailgate is still a really cool spot but was way more fun back in the day.  Now it's bogged down with political and social issues, mostly.  While those threads are fun in their own right and it's cool to hear differing viewpoints on serious issues....it can get to be too much.  

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

FYI, unless someone else confirmed this, but Mickalino was the guy snapping pictures of women in Walmart and not understanding why it was creepy.

That's my recollection.  

I think people got on him a little bit for that and then he made his exit.

11 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, the Tailgate is still a really cool spot but was way more fun back in the day.  Now it's bogged down with political and social issues, mostly.  While those threads are fun in their own right and it's cool to hear differing viewpoints on serious issues....it can get to be too much.  

This x1000.  Its so polarizing nowadays

Archived