Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Thread Classics

PF Chang

I was taking a stroll down memory lane and noticed my 5000th post:

Unfortunately my attempts to post offbeat stories can no longer compete with politics.  Although if you scroll through my thread posting history there is some stuff that you might find entertaining that you either didn't see the first time or forgot about. 

13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's my recollection.  

I think people got on him a little bit for that and then he made his exit.

Mick was an odd duck.  If memory serves, he was offended by the People of Walmart website and wanted to prove good looking girls shopped there...by taking pictures of them without their knowledge.  The thought process....

There was a thread outlining how Shanny was able to sneak Sexy Rexy into DC as our franchise QB.  It was complete with crayon art work, including a pic of The Sex Cannon with a rocket shooting out of his bulging bicep.  There was some sentence along the lines of "He wears number 8.  This makes it so when he is lying on the ground, he's getting ready to dial it up to infinity."  My brother and I still use "dial it up to infinity" to this day.

The Eli Drunk pic thread.  When I saw the Rain Man poster with Peyton and Eli as Charlie and Raymond, I lost it.  I wish I could find that pic so I could save it.  Unfortunately, I was blessed with the photo shop skills of a bird.

I want to find 2 threads.  One was where Honorary Hog laid out why Wall-E was liberal propaganda.  The other was the companion thread where I laid out why Caddyshack was also liberal propaganda.  I can't seem to figure out these searches for old threads.  

Not really a thread, but I really remember one post.  

It it was after Dick Cheney shot that guy. And people were ragging on him for not apologizing. Somebody posted along the lines of "At this point, what is there left that he could say?"

And the reply post was "Duck"?

Pope Draft

http://es.redskins.com/topic/364802-mock-pope-draft-redux/

Great stuff in that one:

Strengths:

Super-smart, already like a pope on the field. Two-time All-Italian in the EBC (European Bishop Conference). Throw-back cardinal who will be a great presence in the Vatican locker room. Presides with an angry streak. Led the Pontavician Red Cusaders to a 13-5 record in 1958.

Weaknesses:

Conservative views may be out of synch with today’s pass-happy Catholic Church. Posted controversial Easter blessing to his Twitter account. Kinda sets your gaydar off a little when you look at him.

Notable: Has a tattoo of Chris Simms’ likeness on his lower back.

Archived