Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Thread Classics

PF Chang

I can think of a few, but they're lost in an archive somewhere.

Kefka - a fundamentalist Muslim who may have been the first person to be banned.

Wacky Ralph - unbeknownst to the ES community, he was actually a Cowboys fan trying to make it as a comedy writer, and apparently logged on here whenever he got writer's block. Tastelessly feigned his own terminal illness at the end when he got tired of it.

Atlanta Skins Fan - professional statistician who made some interesting football arguments but was a truther, and adhered to other nutty conspiracy theories.

Ken - the ultimate conspiracy theory nutjob.

The one where that guy was on his cell phone...his soon to be ex wife had butt-dialed him and he was listening in on her conversations about how she was going to screw him in the divorce or whatever.  That had to have happened close to 10 years ago but it was hysterical.  He was live-blogging her every step on here, it was great.  

There was also that Jewish guy that kept thinking Jay Fiedler was going to be our savior.  That guy was hilarious, too. 

And good ol' MSF.  Miss that guy and his antics.  

Ah man, how could I forget Pittman4Two?  He was hilarious!

And which poster was it who had the cheerleader "beauty contests" where he managed to find the homeliest looking 3 on whatever squad we were facing that week, and posted a poll where we had to pick one?

12 hours ago, China said:

I would be curious to see a list of threads I started over the years.  There are many that I remember that I can no longer find with a search.

China's threads scare me.  And I've said this before, but I think you must have an RSS feed that alerts you to every single bat**** crazy thing out there.

The Ask MSF a Question thread is the greatest thread in message board history

15 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

No it wasn't you. This guy fancies himself a stickman and saw a ravens fan at a tailgate but she wouldn't put out to him so he became obsessed over her and a little brat about it. Pretty sure it was 100% fake but still 

Oooh I know exactly what you're talking about. Think it was some girl in his class and she kept turning him down or something. The whole board just killed that dude. The women (yes they existed then) especially. I don't think it was fake. I think he was just young, dumb and full of ****. That was definitely a classic. Top 5 for me for sure. 

12 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Ask MSF a Question Thread

Only made it to his second post before I laughed -- "I'm decommissioning the Ignore List for this thread..." 

The man is a national treasure. 

Btw it was me and Who Del who got him to start that. We were so goddamn fascinated by him. Drunk as **** and just bugging him in other threads to find out more. Then he'd put us on ignore and we'd PM him crying to take us off just to bug him some more when he did. So that thread was the compromise. Man those were the days. I'd kill to know what he is up to these days. Kinda surprised he isn't a mass shooter by now (probably the only time I can say such a thing with love). 

The season is over....

Was a great thread started in the 2008 season after our first game, which was a loss to the Giants.  The stadium was full on trud about how bad we were.  The OP wrote a ghost post that made it seem like we were down on the team, but the ghost text revealed his true intentions.

The board bought it, hook, line and sinker.

(ghost text - back before the format switch and mobile interface, the background was black and the text was white.  You could make a post, and change the color to black in order to hide any text, aka ghost.  That way, you could make posts in jest but let those "in the know" be aware that you weren't serious about your outlandish statements.)

Actually, the proper term might be ninja...

I miss the ones where someone would start a thread about a personal issue or experience and a new thread would be started, forget by who, playing the role of the other person in previous mentioned thread.  The first one that happened had me cracking up.

20 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Who am I thinking of that was genuinely taken aback and surprised that he was wrong to be taking pics (some upskirt IIRC) of gal's his local Wallmart?

That was one laugh a minute hilarious thread with the responses. 

Hail. 

Think that was ix. 

Archived