Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

21 hours ago, zoony said:

Serious question, is the left talking to anyone other than each other anymore?  For better or worse the answer is no

Its become a perpetual motion machine of internal communication and hysteria

(This post will be met with accusations that I am a Trump supporter in 3, 2, 1) lol

We tried talking to people on the right but their ass cheeks are blocking their ears.

WH pasted tweets into a letter to Congress calling them a statement. So now WH officially agrees that Trump's tweets = official statement.

Except when they aren't, or when the lugenpresse pays too much attention to them but they actually are because he talks directly to "the people" but don't hold us to them it's political theater only if you bought a ticketOKLGBZS *^&TR&%$( A 0p913oihhk;a LIY`GE'QWPHIHJejuf[18yi4ugh c9u3htechnical-difficulties-please-stand-b-wh

Bahahaha. That ad tho.

Seriously, @DogofWar1is on point. There are a couple of main ways we know they're worried and panicking. One is the fact that Trump is now apparently spending half of his time tweeting about it and his tweets are getting more and more derailed from reality. The second is ads like above. Attack ads on a political candidate or on a bill, etc are par for the course. But I can't think of an instance where attack ads against a special counsel or special prosecutor were made.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:36 PM, visionary said:
Anti-Mueller ad

Hey Tori...who chose Mueller as the special investigator? Who put that person in the position to choose Mueller as the special investigator?

On a side note it's good to see that Trump Co. is following Faux News by having pretty young blondes as the face of their message. I wonder why we haven't seen that in the Press Sec office yet.

Every single day I ask "How can this Administration look worse than it does right now?" And every day they raise the bar.

On 6/26/2017 at 4:29 PM, DogofWar1 said:

My gawd somebody must be close to something.  You don't just put out an ad buy without good reason, especially to attack a special counsel.  That's just crazy and a waste.

But but but if someone hits you, you hit back 10X as hard!! That's gospel!

Slap.thumb.jpg.ae317a0087e79f19cd73ef814e534cdd.jpg

1 hour ago, DCranon21 said:

How do you do a hit job on a special counsel? 

Pretty much the same way you fire the Director of the FBI for not agreeing to protect your friends from an investigation.  

(If you didn't learn anything, the first time.)  

6 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Bottom line is.... until their strategy doesn't work. They'll keep doing it. **** like this is working with his support base. He's the biggest victim in the history of the universe. Believe it.

His base is mostly losers who think the world is out to get them. Trump channels that perfectly.

20 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

His base is mostly losers who think the world is out to get them. Trump channels that perfectly.

What do you think Limbaugh does? He rants and raves about the people out there who are trying to do them (and him) wrong. Somehow you have people on Gov't Assitance not working in the middle of the day listening to him talking about Welfare Queens in the inner city on food stamps.....and THAT is who is ruining this country. Not them. They are the victims. They deserve praise. 

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It won't 

Bro, get the hell out of the political thread and give me the lowdown on Baby Driver! :ols:

But yeah, people thinking that there will be a huge political backlash against the Pubs for what they're doing/have done/will do do not truly understand what we're dealing with here.  Their supporters will never change.  Ever.  Y'all need to come to eastern NC for a stretch.  It'll open your eyes.

I'm super upset about Greta.  She was literally roasting Trump for the intimidating tweet about "tapes" of Comey's conversations!  She was who I heard "witness intimidation" out of first!  Who say's she wasn't critical enough?  She's a ****in' lawyer! 

This is just CRAZY!  :taz:

Archived