Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most hated rivals

ThePackisback

Giants will always be my number 1 most hated team. They were a thorn in the Redskins' heyday in the 80s, and then there was the whole debacle with our own fans rooting for them to win not one, but two super bowls.

Dallas and Eagles can be on the list just because they're divisional rivals, but they mean nothing to me.

I hate the Colts. I never liked Manning, and I hate that they got Luck after having Manning. Still think they tanked.

Probably the Rams. Part of my family is from Mo.

Honestly, I only hate the Giants (for Mara and what they did), Seahawks and Eagles. (Both for their low life fans.). In that order. Maybe add the Raiders for destroying my young self, along with still the greatest team to never win the SB, in 1984.

I dislike Dallas as our main rival. But I don't hate them. Good ball club with likeable fans. (Texan Cowboy fans. Not the Country wide bandwagonners who don't count.). I don't care for the 49ers or Bears either but that goes back to the '80's rivalry growing up. 

Hail. 

19 hours ago, Hunter_R said:

Giants will always be my number 1 most hated team. They were a thorn in the Redskins' heyday in the 80s, and then there was the whole debacle with our own fans rooting for them to win not one, but two super bowls.

Dallas and Eagles can be on the list just because they're divisional rivals, but they mean nothing to me.

This sums up how I feel.  Especially the part about our fanbase rooting for two of their Superbowl victories.

And likewise I am indifferent to The Cowboys and Eagles.  The only reason I care more about those four games is because of the divisional implications. 

Number one team, at the top, of my hate list is The Raturds.  The fact their fans talk trash about our team for no reason just boggles my bloody mind? IMO the battle lines between our bases have been drawn and you cannot be a fan of one if you support the other.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, Koolblue13 said:

Packers and maybe the chiefs would probably be the two teams I have the least animosity about, but I'm not sure I've ever thought about it. Jags I don't care about either.

I don't like the Chiefs because I have lost a ton of money on tickets the last three times they have come to FedEx Field.  I have no problems with the Packers and have never read anything bad about their fans, nor I have seen any bad behavior from Packer fans at FedEx.

My list would be Dallas, Philly, NY Giants, New England and Seattle.  New England cheats at everything and Seattle pumps in noise to their stadium.

6 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

I don't like the Chiefs because I have lost a ton of money on tickets the last three times they have come to FedEx Field.  I have no problems with the Packers and have never read anything bad about their fans, nor I have seen any bad behavior from Packer fans at FedEx.

My list would be Dallas, Philly, NY Giants, New England and Seattle.  New England cheats at everything and Seattle pumps in noise to their stadium.

Growing up with the 80's NFL, it was hard not to be a fan of the chiefs.

Outside of the East and a lot of the Redskins eagles games mostly, the AFC west in the 80's was just awesome to watch.

Steve A****er will always be one of my all time favorite players. Reeves basically reinvented the SS position to counter Marty and Bo, Allen and Okoye. 

I'd love to rewatch those games.

A bit of irony there @ThePackisback, as I refer to our Arch Nemesis as "The Hated Rival."

So you know one of them.  But to be clear, Skins fans don't really hate Green Bay.  If you're on our Schedule, we wanna beat you.  But that's the case with our next Opponent too.

Anyways, I HATE

1) The Arch Rival - for too many reasons to list
2)Giants - I can't ****ing stand them!  And now that they drafted that dyed-haired prima donna I hate 'em more
3)San Francisco - boy do I hate them.  Every time they suck we never see 'em when we're kicking ass!  But the moment we're down & their up, they show right up on The Schedule (my only regret from the '91 Season is that we never saw them.  ****ing bull****!)
4)New England - same as the 9ners, they play in the MAC Conference (The NFL just calls it the AFC East).  4-6 easy Wins a year for 15 YEARS!!  And Belichick running the score up on Joe Gibbs is unforgivable.  I will always hate him for that.
5)Detroit - let me be clear: the Lions are the worst franchise in the entire NFL!  Period.  They are the permanent underclass and we should never ever EVER lose to them.  That's like a baby taking YOUR candy.  I will never respect that team.  They should be dissolved.

The naturals: Cowboys, Giants (and their **** stain of an excuse for a human being owner, John Mara), Eagles (and their **** stain of an excuse for a neaderthal fan base).

Ravens: I actually wouldn't care about them if their fan base wasn't so desperate to compare themselves to us all of the time. Baltimore inferiority complex at its finest. Flacco sucks, and his stupid contract will affect Cousins negotiations.

Seahawks: See the Eagles reason, only much more fairweather. Sherman is a POS who gets away with murder on the field. Pete Carroll has a highly punchable face.

Honorable mentions: Raiders (**** you Marcus Allen and their degenerate fans), Pats for always turning **** into gold, Rams so long as Jeff Fisher is coach.

1. Cowboys- Don't like these guys. **** fan base too.

2. Eagles- I finally met some decent Eagles fans, otherwise they might be at one. To quote The Dude "I hate the ****ing Eagles man".

3. Giants- Division rival, Eli manning looks stupid. Eli manning isnt stupid.

4. Seahawks- They remind me of the Ed Reed, Ray Lewis ravens. I fear them, they play nasty. They are well coached. They own us. I really want to see our skins get a W vs these guys sometime soon.

5. Panthers- I live in South Carolina. Panthers fans are worse than cowboys fans. They can't tell you who any of their reserve players are yet attempt to "school" you on why their team is good and yours isn't. It's obnoxious. 

6. Buccaneers- Delusional crybaby fan base. I have a few buddies that are bucs fans. They are completely quiet when they lose but when they win two or three games it's "playoffs baby!". Plus they used to kick our ass back in the late 90s early 2000's.

1.  Cowboys --the media's odd fascination with them -- along with their front runner fans

2.  Giants -- the players and the media who cover them I find to be the most arrogant and condescending -- especially to the Redskins

3.  Eagles -- fans are chesty which is odd considering they've never won a Superbowl

4.  Seahawks -- arrogance, ****y players and media, similar to the Giants in that way

5. Patriots -- they are great but I don't warm up to their smugness, cheating ways

19 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I realized a cool fact. The Redskins never played the Packers from 1989 to 2000. Pretty cool isn't it guys.

Weird.  I remember a Milwaukee tilt back in them days, when Mikowski (sp?) was your Quarterback.  I thought the year was '89.  

The Pack was ok back then.  Nothing special mind you, & the only people that "cheered" them outside of Wisconsin were folks that pulled for the underdog.  Plus, before Favre the Bears used to murder y'all.

The old days.

5 hours ago, Diehard Otis said:

Weird.  I remember a Milwaukee tilt back in them days, when Mikowski (sp?) was your Quarterback.  I thought the year was '89.  

The Pack was ok back then.  Nothing special mind you, & the only people that "cheered" them outside of Wisconsin were folks that pulled for the underdog.  Plus, before Favre the Bears used to murder y'all.

The old days.

We played you guys in Milwaukee in 89? I honestly don't remember. The first game against you guys I remember in my lifetime was just after 9/11 in 2001 where we played you at home on a Monday night. Then we played you guys again the next year when Favre got hurt and the Eagles current coach Doug Pederson finished the game as our QB and we won. You guys beat us the year we won the super bowl in 2010.

On 11/23/2016 at 5:43 PM, ThePackisback said:

Which 5 teams do you guys hate the most? I know the Cowboys, Eagles and Packers are on top of your hate lists but who else?

The Pack isn't even in the convo for me, 

It's Cowboys, Eagles, Seattle, Raiders and thanks to Mara **** the New York Giants, which I never really hated, but respected, until well, Mara and his cheating ways. 

A healthy nod to the Patriots and the Steelers. 

For me the most hated is the Ginas, I would then say Eagles and Cowboys after that.  Outside of the division, I would say the Rams and Seahawks.  The Panthers are really climbing the charts in my eyes too. Cam is one of the whiniest players I've ever seen.  Poor winner, but even worse of a loser.

In the AFC, I really dislike the Ravens and actually the Steelers too.  They have a lot to admire, but their fanbase is delusional.  They act like 8-8 is the end of the world.  If there was ever a spoiled fanbase, it's their's.  I wish they would go 20 years without making the playoffs to see how many other fanbases feel.

Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys.

I'm not sure how there is any other answer.  I can understand a most hated 1a, 1b, 1c scenario but cannot wrap my head around the fact that folks hate other teams more than them.

No team is more shoved down your throat consistently, no matter where they sit in the standings.  It's always been this way and seems it always will be.  Granted, when they are weak - it doesn't mean as much, but when they are doing well I'm not sure there is any other team I hate to hear about worse.

Archived