Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, twa said:

Welcome to the real world employee.,,,using your position as a employee to advance controversial subjects gets a jerk on the leash in the real world.

So I see that for fun, you like to go on message boards and say off the wall **** to try to get a rise out of people. I sometimes like to dress up all disheveled and crazy-looking, go out to a public place, walk up to total strangers and say, "My psychiatrist says I need to try to make new friends"

(pause, get big eyes, and walk in a little too close)

"Hi"

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He invented the standing ovation. He invented a lot of things... The #2 pencil, the forward pass, the waldorf salad. He was also the first person to say that polio vaccine was going to be pretty good.

The WALDORF SALAD? That's it, start the impeachment process. Anyone that puts mayonnaise on apples has no business having the nucular codes. 

Spoiler

I know that's not how you spell nuclear.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Hi.

you are just mad because I'm right.:)

No, totally. I think that's an awesome point that people who were hired to study the environment shouldn't comment on the findings of their studies because they've been hired & it's the environment?

On 1/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, twa said:

I'll just leave this here

UAH climate expert: Warming trend exaggerated by NASA, NOAA

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/01/uah_climate_expert_warming_tre.html

Unless they agree with your side of course.

17 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It seems to me that he can't really have a trade war with Mexico because of NAFTA.  Essentially all of the trade going across the US/Mexican border is regulated by NAFTA and any changes have to be consistent with NAFTA or you are violating the law, right?

It seems to me, if he wants to re-negotiate NAFTA, he has to have the meeting.

If you believe NAFTA is a win for Mexico, then he's asking for Mexico to give up something good for them.  If I'm Mexico, I'm asking, what are you going to give me?

And the bill for the wall isn't a good answer.

If I'm Mexico,and I'm happy with how things have been going (and I'm not sure they are the number and average wage of manufacturing jobs in Mexico has been falling (slightly) over the last 10 years or so.  If NAFTA has been a boon for manufacturing in Mexico, it isn't showing up in the number or wages of people involved in manufacturing), and he wants to cancel the meeting, my response would be great!

(Maybe I'm just confused.)

The nominal hourly wage in manufacturing in Mexico (in USD):

Mexico Nominal Hourly Wages in Manufacturing

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/mexico/wages-in-manufacturing

The nominal hourly wage in manufacturing in the US:

United States Average Hourly Wages in Manufacturing

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/wages-in-manufacturing

In which country is NAFTA hurting wages (for both graphs that's as far back as the data goes)?

Seems odd to me to claim that it is the one that has the wages going up.

Here's 10 years of the US, which is more directly comparable to the Mexican graph:

United States Average Hourly Wages in Manufacturing

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No, totally. I think that's an awesome point that people who were hired to study the environment shouldn't comment on the findings of their studies because they've been hired & it's the environment?

Unless they agree with your side of course.

Agreeing with me is always preferable to me. :)

the gag order applies to my guy as well right?

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

When you lie so much (and don't realize you are lieing) and then you lie to cover up your lies...it boggles the mind.

I don't think he is of good mental health. Just my observation, but I think his inability to hold a thought, stick to the point and even remember basic details are clear signs that something ain't right up there.

The transcripts of his speeches and interviews are a jumbled mess and he's entirely way too reactionary and sensitive to the smallest of things.

Something to monitor:

This will be really sad if true. And I hope there are Republicans left who can see what is happening to this country and put away their dislike of liberals to restore some respect, dignity and common sense to our civic discourse.

I really cannot believe that we've come to the point of normalizing Alex Jones.

Perhaps this shouldn't be surprising. Trump did appear on his show and showered him with praise.

The President of this country had no problem giving his time and praise to someone who thinks Sandy Hook, a massacre of innocent children, was a false flag operation. 

And we elected him. What a ****ed up place this country is to get to this point.

Archived