Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Disagree about his departure.  

I've already said that getting rid of Trump will take something on the scale of 9/11, Katrina, or the Great Recession, before his supporters will even begin to question their loyalty.  

As support of that, I will point out that W got re-elected.  

I could easily see Trump getting a second term.  Not saying it's guaranteed.  But my rough estimate would be 50-50.  

Both of you, while good points are missing the obvious prediction.

Stone Cold Steve Austin will turn on Trump and go baby face while winning the 2020 election! It's so obvious and can't believe we all haven't thought of this sooner! Beer drinkers and hell raisers! Austin 3:16...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ

U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to sign several executive orders on Wednesday restricting immigration from Syria and six other Middle Eastern or African countries, according to several congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

In addition to Syria, Trump's orders are expected to temporarily restrict access to the United States for most refugees. Another order will block visas from being issued to Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

Trump's restrictions on refugees are likely to include a multi-month ban on admissions from all countries until the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security can increase the intensity of the vetting process.

On the campaign trail, Trump initially proposed a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States to protect Americans from jihadist attacks. Many Trump supporters decried Democratic President Barack Obama's decision to increase the number of Syrian refugees admitted to the United States over fears that those fleeing the country's civil war would carry out attacks.

Both Trump and his nominee for attorney general, U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions, have since said they would focus the restrictions on countries whose emigres could pose a threat rather than placing a ban on people who follow a specific religion.

To block entry from the designated countries, Trump is likely to instruct the U.S. State Department to stop issuing visas to people from those nations, according to sources familiar with the visa process. He could also instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to stop any current visa holders from those countries from entering the United States.

I'm fairly concerned that Trump's EPA policies are going to take a HUGE (that's like yuge, but actually real) hit on my business.

The commonwealth is pretty stringent on vehicle emissions in my area and that drives a lot of business.  If Trump decides to nix any federal emissions requirements then VA won't need the federal dollars and can essentially kill the emissions inspection program.  That would be a huge kick in the nads for me.

Archived