Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Corcaigh said:

As we are making declarations about days in the past, I'd like to declare November 8 2016 "Are you ****ing Kidding Me?" Day.

You should start that petition with the White House. That would easily get the required votes. LOL

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

A question going around Langley today ... imagine that the CIA finds very damaging information on Putin which they share with Trump in a briefing. Trump asks who the source is. What would you say?

You'd tell the truth*, of course: the source is Steve Bannon.

*OK, the "alternative truth". For this administration, that's close enough.

4 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Why did Mike Lee say this now? Well...

I'm not sure that's a terrible idea.  Might even be pretty good.  

(I don't think there's a chance in Dallas the GOP would allow it.  Way too much effect on the investing class.  Not sure it would get half of the Dems, unless it's a show vote that they know won't pass.)  

These ****ing moronic troglodytes keep posting. Awesome. 

http://www.sunherald.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/crawdaddy/article128268599.html

Senator’s Facebook post reinforces Mississippi stereotypes, again

And once again we have a male politician proving how little he understands women — and the internet.

State Sen. Chris McDaniel has become known for tossing the occasional bit of red meat to his Pine Belt constituency on Facebook to watch them gleefully gobble it up.

But Sunday he made some pretty sweeping generalizations about women in a post Sunday night.

Like so:

“So a group of unhappy liberal women marched in Washington DC. We shouldn’t be surprised; almost all liberal women are unhappy. Perhaps there’s a correlation.

“Nevertheless, I’m fascinated to see them exercise their First Amendment rights (however objectionable the message).

“But I do have a question: if they can afford all those piercings, tattoos, body paintings, signs, and plane tickets, then why do they want us to pay for their birth control?”

Archived