Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, twa said:

Trump doesn't like dogs or liquor.

pretty sure he is a alien plant.

He also likes his steak well done with ketchup.

Whatever he is he sure ain't American.

I suspect he's an aspartame based lifeform, given the unhealthy addiction to diet coke.

i've seen that britebart idiot on tv....them diehard britetbart guys naturally repel women, often in impressively forceful manner even when unintended....sometimes the women are literally picked up like in a tornado and swept away in an instant, just like walkers in the storm in last sunday's episode of ftwd

no surprise these frothin' fightin' wingnut warriors with all the seductive allure of cincinnati sewers seem to have 100% overlap with--what it is---the pouty boys?---the halflings no human or animal will mate with and they're all whiny about it?...but i digress

I go back to work tomorrow after a week on vacation.  I lurked the board a handful of times, especially during the Guice injury aftermath.  I mostly avoided all news related stuff for the entire week.  It was a much needed cleanse, but reading up on this thread before I head to bed I see not much as changed. The crazy man is still in charge.

Anyway, I highly recommend purging all of this stuff from you brain for small amounts of time.  It did me a lot of good.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm pretty sure ( I've admittedly been pretty sure about a lot of things ) That there are still decent actual patriots out there with our best interests at heart that would defy that order, and several more behind them, when they are relieved of duty

I wish I could agree

never have I wanted to be more wrong

Archived