Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jamison Crowder The Real Deal

clskinsfan

• 2 weeks later...

Let's not forget that we not only drafted him in the 4th round, it came after trading down and getting a bunch of picks from the Seahawks who took Tyler Lockett. 

Jamison Crowder + all those other picks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lockett

Great move. 

From looking like a disaster on punt returns last year, to being the most dangerous punt returner in the league this year.  Amazing turnaround in that aspect.  Him and Jordan Reed make for a very dangerous duo on offense.  If Doctson gets healthy and fulfills his potential, we can have a pretty lethal trio of weapons on offense for the foreseeable future.  

59 minutes ago, Area51 said:

From looking like a disaster on punt returns last year, to being the most dangerous punt returner in the league this year.  Amazing turnaround in that aspect.  Him and Jordan Reed make for a very dangerous duo on offense.  If Doctson gets healthy and fulfills his potential, we can have a pretty lethal trio of weapons on offense for the foreseeable future.  

Thats why you dont give up on young players. Gotta let them develop.

2 hours ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

I hope he's affordable and we find a way to keep him. He's perfect for tough yards. Very ballsy in heavy traffic.

I think he wants to move on. Seen him visibly frustrated past couple games plus his "should have come a lot sooner" comment on 500 career receptions. I think both he and Jackson are frustrated by the QB play. Garcon I don't mind losing as much but I really hope we don't chase Jackson out of DC.

Crowder is the real deal though. Just Scot doing Scot things. This team is gonna be so dirty in a few years. Very exciting! :)

The thing that stands out to me this year, is that he is breaking tackles. I suspect he added a few pounds of muscle. Happy to eat crow after labeling him bust in the boom/bust thread, which was largely based on setting such a high bar as a rookie, with all our WRs and Reed in the fold, figured he would be hard pressed to top last years outstanding year. Yet here we are, and he is leading the team in TD's.

Archived